Home Body Transformation Love Island's Anton Danyluk's incredible body transformation revealed – OK! magazine

Love Island hunk Anton Danyluk has been complimented on his insanely fit body.

But the pantomime villain of the villa has not always looked so ripped and shredded.

The 24 year old Scotsman has worked hard to ensure his body was right for the villa and spent months in the gym honing his physique.

Anton Danyluk shows off his body transformation
(Image: Instagram / Anton Danyluk)
Anton Danyluk set his sights on Lucie
Anton Danyluk set his sights on Lucie
(Image: ITV)

Before jumping on a plane and heading to Majorca, Anton put himself through gruelling training and changed up his diet to achieve his goal.

Over the course of 16 weeks Anton shared his progress with his 149,000 Instagram followers to show off how his body was developing.

The unlucky in love Scot revealed his weight loss secret with his fans in November 2018.

Anton Danyluk went from bulk to shredded
Anton Danyluk went from bulk to shredded
(Image: Instagram)
Anton was already is great shape before his diet
Anton was already is great shape before his diet
(Image: Instagram)

Anton wrote: “Consistency is key. All I did from week 1 to 16 was slowly decrease my calories and up my cardio on a weekly basis.

“It’s not rocket science it just takes a lot of dedication and commitment.”

In all of the shots he shared Anton is topless with his six pack taking centre stage.

Anton Danyluk stripped down to his pants to show off his muscles
Anton Danyluk stripped down to his pants to show off his muscles
(Image: Instagram)
Anna and Amber Love Island
Anna Vikali and Amber Gill aren’t impressed with Anton

And in one picture he even strips down to his underwear and reveals the size of his humongous thighs.

Anton may have a hot body, but he’s been less than impressive with the ladies of the villa.

One Thursday night islander Anna said dating him would be annoying because: “He wouldn’t even have a slice of f*****g pizza. Are you serious?”

1. Tobias Batterman

May 10, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

2. Jacinto Maupredi

May 12, 2021 at 6:18 am

3. Mirian Foulks

May 16, 2021 at 7:54 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/pilot-dies-in-mid-flight-but-no-one-was-in-danger/

4. Mario Mccloskey

May 17, 2021 at 10:38 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

5. Shila Clabaugh

May 19, 2021 at 7:28 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/06/opinion-the-virgin-atlantic-tarmac-delay-is-not-the-end-of-the-world/

6. Alfonzo Weyand

May 20, 2021 at 6:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

7. Orval Nim

May 21, 2021 at 8:20 pm

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/12/pics-and-video-of-boeing-787-dreamliners-first-flight/

8. Alayna Himenez

May 28, 2021 at 8:11 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

9. Lemuel Santago

May 29, 2021 at 8:37 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

10. Jeffry Neibert

May 31, 2021 at 8:04 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

11. Gale Charpentier