Home Diet Plan Weight loss: Stop doing this at breakfast to lose up to 10 pounds – Express

Weight loss: Stop doing this at breakfast to lose up to 10 pounds – Express

Weight loss can be achieved in many ways. Some dieters choose to overhaul their diet completely, like Simon Cowell who lost over a stone by going vegan, or they may embark on a structured plan like the low-carb keto diet. However, by making simple changes to a current diet, slimmers could shed some pounds – 10 pounds to be precise – starting with breakfast. They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it breaks the fast after hours of sleeping, and by changing common morning habits, dieters could see impressive results. What are they?

Stop with the sugar

Excess sugar can lead to weight gain, and it is also a contributing factor to chronic health conditions, including obesity, heart disease and diabetes.

According to eatthis.com, if dieters currently take two tablespoons of sugar in two cups of tea, they could lose up to 10 pounds within six months if they cut out the sweet treat completely.

Drink water first

Instead of tucking straight into a morning meal, dieters should drink two glasses of water.

Many studies show that drinking more water may benefit weight loss and maintenance.

In fact, 30 to 59 per cent of US adults who try to lose weight increase their water intake.

According to Healthline.com, drinking water before meals may reduce appetite in middle-aged and older individuals, which leads to weight loss.

One British study found that by driving 16 ounces of water, which is just under two cups, slimmers lost an average of 2.87 pounds in 90 days —which translates to 11.5 pounds in a year.

Cut out the cream

Dieters don’t have to ditch coffee in order to lose weight, however, the added cream could be the cause of weight gain. According to eatthis.com, two tablespoons of heavy cream adds 100 calories to a cup of coffee.

By ditching the cream, slimmers could lose up to 10 pounds in under six months, if drinking two cups a day.

It was recently revealed that coffee aids weight loss. A new study, published in scientific reports, found that drinking a cup of coffee could actually help lose weight by stimulating “brown fat” – the fat in the body that keeps it warm by burning calories.

Professor Michael Symonds, one of the researchers, said: “From our previous work, we knew that brown fat is mainly located in the neck region, so we were able to image someone straight after they had a drink to see if the brown fat got hotter.

Grab a grapefruit

Many people like to accompany their morning meal with some fruit. While it’s important and contributes to a balanced diet, some fruits contain more calories than others.

Slimmers need a calorie deficit to lose weight, so making the right choice is vital.

One medium banana contains 105 calories, while one grapefruit only has 42 calories.

Eating grapefruit can help speed up weight loss, and by incorporating this citrus fruit into a diet, slimmers could see huge changes.

In a 12-week study in 91 obese individuals, eating half a fresh grapefruit before meals led to weight loss of 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg).

By swapping the usual banana for some grapefruit, slimmers could lose up to 10 pounds over the year.

1. Ola Wasp

May 10, 2021 at 7:17 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

2. Byron Shoyer

May 11, 2021 at 11:40 pm

3. Teodoro Bosque

May 16, 2021 at 6:23 pm

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/boeing-747-8-delivery-push-to-mid-2011/

4. Robin Strieker

May 17, 2021 at 6:56 pm

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/07/the-airline-blogs-1st-person-perspective-delta-atl-to-sea/

5. Lawana Mauk

May 19, 2021 at 5:41 am

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/05/behind-the-scenes-how-they-got-the-787-dreamliner-and-boeing-40c-pictures/

6. Lorraine Whicker

May 20, 2021 at 6:08 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

7. Roma Luquette

May 21, 2021 at 6:48 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/03/slip-and-slide-video-of-an-sas-boeing-737-sliding-on-the-ice/

8. Georgiann Bessler

May 23, 2021 at 6:13 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

9. Dana Dedic

May 28, 2021 at 6:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

10. Oscar Gora

May 29, 2021 at 7:02 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

11. Tyrell Baver

May 30, 2021 at 7:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

12. Lourdes Orlinsky

June 3, 2021 at 1:23 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

13. Emile Vowell

June 8, 2021 at 2:33 am

14. Agustin Linebarger

June 13, 2021 at 3:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

15. Eddy Derosa

June 13, 2021 at 12:51 pm

I don’t know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/11/2041/