Home Healthy Eating Tuesday Round-Up: Seahawks And Washington Dairy Council Promote Healthy Eating In Eastern Washington Schools – Seahawks.com

Good morning, 12s.

Here’s a look at what’s ‘out there’ for today – Tuesday, October 1 – about your Seattle Seahawks:

Breakfast With Blitz

From the Emerald City to the Tri-Cities, Seahawks mascot Blitz made his way across the state with Washington Dairy Council with one mission in mind—to promote healthy eating and improve access to nutritious meals.

For 10 years, the Seattle Seahawks and Washington Dairy Council have partnered to bring Fuel Up to Play 60, an in-school nutrition and wellness program, to thousands of students across Washington State. The program encourages healthy eating and school meal participation, especially in high need areas.

Washington Dairy recently awarded over $52,000 to the Pasco School District in Eastern Washington to support these efforts. The funding will be used in a variety of ways, such as making cafeteria improvements to provide healthier food options and make food more accessible.

Creating on-the-go breakfast options available in areas other than the main cafeteria is one of the main focuses of said improvements. I mean come on; I think we all know by now that breakfast is, in fact, the most important meal of the day!

1. Monte Arrisola

September 7, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrotethe book in it or something. I think that you can dowith a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this isexcellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

2. Olin Deluney

May 11, 2021 at 12:32 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

3. Felicita Benauides

June 4, 2021 at 5:41 pm

4. Willie Wasden

June 12, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

5. Nicholas Sandor

June 13, 2021 at 6:39 am

I don’t know about you all but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/01/airline-livery-of-the-week-china-airlines-with-boeing-livery/

6. Lizzette Palmios

July 24, 2021 at 6:32 pm

Thankfully I found this workout journal that can help me out during being inside