Home Health News One vaping-related death confirmed in Pennsylvania – PennLive

One vaping-related death confirmed in Pennsylvania – PennLive

One person in Pennsylvania has died of lung injuries associated with vaping, state Secretary of Health Rachel Levine said.

The state has another nine confirmed and 12 probably cases of the lung illness, and are investigating another 63 cases, said Secretary and the state suspects that more than 20 other people have been taken ill with vaping-related lung problems.

At a news conference, Levin confirmed the death and urged Pennsylvanians not to vape.

“The lung injury cases are very serious, life-threatening and even fatal,” Dr. Levine said. “We do not yet know what is making people sick, and whether the illnesses are related to products being used, or potentially the delivery of those products. I strongly urge everyone who is vaping illegally bought products, in particular those with THC, to stop.

“In addition, there could be possible risks with legally purchased products. We want to warn people that investigations are ongoing and we advise they use extreme caution before using any vaping product at this time.”

1. zortilo nrel

March 21, 2021 at 11:14 pm

I couldn’t resist commenting

2. stornobrzinol

May 14, 2021 at 12:14 pm

Its wonderful as your other blog posts : D, appreciate it for putting up. “The rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain that must precede the victory.” by Ted W. Engstrom.

3. Donnell Yamashiro

June 5, 2021 at 11:09 am

4. Ernest Garner

June 9, 2021 at 10:25 am

5. Mikki Farrin

June 13, 2021 at 5:59 am

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/03/airline-livery-of-the-week-star-peru-airlines-and-their-boeing-737-200/

6. bamboo sheets pilling