Home Health News Flu jab 2019: Is the flu jab a live vaccine? Difference between active and inactive jabs – Express

57 second read

The egg-grown quadrivalent vaccine

The egg-grown quadrivalent vaccine is an inactivated vaccine given to young people aged six months to two years old.

The jab is used to protect against four different flu strains.

The live attenuated influenza vaccine

Live attenuated influenza vaccines are the only available live flu jabs, given to children aged two to 17 years old.

The vaccine is administered via a nasal spray but is not recommended for children under the age of two.

1. Raphael Auyer

May 10, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

2. Cary Barclift

May 12, 2021 at 7:05 am

3. Shantel Golightley

May 21, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Interested in more info. How can I reach you? I love sucking dick btw hmu

4. Georgetta Frederic

June 9, 2021 at 6:15 am

5. Marg Stiegemeier

June 13, 2021 at 4:51 pm

This information is so amazing thanks! I love sucking dick btw hmu

6. Johnie Tiefenbrun

June 13, 2021 at 11:26 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/08/fly-unlimited-times-on-jetblue-for-599-for-a-month/

7. Gino Aboudi