Home Health News Second death from Legionnaires' disease confirmed – WITN

Second death from Legionnaires' disease confirmed – WITN

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – North Carolina health officials have confirmed a second death from Legionnaires’ disease linked to a hot tub display at a fair.

The Division of Public Health in the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services says that as of Wednesday, it has confirmed 134 cases in multiple states and North Carolina counties. The department says the cases are connected to people who attended the Mountain State Fair last month in Fletcher.

In addition to the two deaths, 88 people have been hospitalized.

According to the department, preliminary findings suggest exposure to Legionella bacteria occurred inside the Davis Event Center at the fair, specifically near the hot tubs and during the last five days of the event.

1. Marybeth Dommel

May 10, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

2. Olen Kapur

May 12, 2021 at 1:36 am

3. Milan Graffeo

May 16, 2021 at 7:26 pm

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/lost-in-time-when-alaska-airlines-flew-boeing-707s-2/

4. Martin Wagar

May 17, 2021 at 10:07 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

5. Branda Policicchio

May 17, 2021 at 8:58 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/01/man-gets-drunk-locks-himself-in-bathroom-shaves-shirtless-and-gets-flight-diverted/

6. Henriette Demeritte

May 19, 2021 at 6:55 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/10/interview-with-alaska-airlines-virtual-jenn/

7. Franklyn Pian

May 20, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

8. Sadie Hennegan

May 23, 2021 at 7:05 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

9. Haywood Piefer

May 28, 2021 at 7:47 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

10. Magali Mckibbin

May 30, 2021 at 8:55 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

11. Tanner Gjesdal

May 31, 2021 at 7:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

12. Lavona Hawkings

June 3, 2021 at 2:22 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

13. Ivette Lorentz

June 5, 2021 at 6:27 pm

14. Claribel Lindau

June 7, 2021 at 11:44 am

15. Corinna Deshazo

June 12, 2021 at 7:13 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs