Home Body Transformation Boxing news: Andy Ruiz Jr shows off dramatic body transformation as he warns Anthony Joshua he will be – talkSPORT.com

Andy Ruiz Jr is looking clearly slimmer in the latest images he’s released from his training camp for the Anthony Joshua rematch.

Much was made of the Mexican-American’s weight before the first fight, as he appeared rotund coming in as a late replacement and professing his love for Snickers.

Andy Ruiz Jr is now looking in far better condition

Instagram @andy_destroyer13

Andy Ruiz Jr is now looking in far better condition

His weight was a talking point before the first fight

Mark Robinson/Matchroom Boxing UK

His weight was a talking point before the first fight

Ruiz Jr weighed in at 268lbs before knocking Joshua out, but is hoping to be around a stone lighter this time.

“I have a lot of respect for Anthony, outside the ring he is a very good man,” the champion told ESPN Mexico.

“But inside [the ring] there are no friends, there is no respect or anything.

Ruiz is out to silence the doubters once again

Mark Robinson/Matchroom Boxing UK

Ruiz is out to silence the doubters once again

“It will not be an easy fight. I think it will be a hard fight, but nothing is easy in life, so we are training very hard. We will be prepared for whatever he brings.

“I will arrive in better condition. Lighter, faster and more powerful. They will believe that in December they will win.

“People will always talk, but I have faith that we’re going to win and shut up more mouths.”

1. zortilonrel

November 14, 2020 at 1:49 pm

Greetings! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

2. storno brzinol

May 14, 2021 at 2:35 pm

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

3. Kurt Brechtel

June 6, 2021 at 11:32 am

4. Hubert Vescovi

June 7, 2021 at 11:12 pm

5. Jesse Teroganesyan

June 11, 2021 at 10:46 am

6. https://europa-road.eu/

July 21, 2021 at 7:46 am

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

7. https://thuocladientu123.com

August 10, 2021 at 5:47 am

Best view i have ever seen !

8. Dr. Gőz Péter

November 11, 2021 at 8:08 am

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity to your post is just cool and i could suppose you’re a professional on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay updated with imminent post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

9. Flossie Alsip

September 10, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Almost nothing surprises you as far as developments go, and impact of them is nonexistent.

10. AV Auto Centre

September 22, 2022 at 7:45 am

Keeping your car in good shape requires more than just occasional trips to the gas station and weekly washes. You also need to get it serviced regularly to ensure all its parts are in good working order. But how often should you do this?
    For more information, you can visit: http://www.avautocentre.com

11. varietyevape

September 23, 2022 at 3:30 pm

The most well-known brand in the vaping sector, which provides a wide selection of vaping items, is the top vape shop in the UK. For both novice and experienced vapers, The Best Vape UK offers a variety of product categories, including starting kits, e-liquids, and electronic cigarettes.

12. Digitex

September 26, 2022 at 12:41 pm

We have been helping businesses from all over the UK with their wordPress web design and development needs since a long. We’ve created thousands of websites for a huge range of businesses, from small start-ups to large multinational corporations.

13. nie przegap okazji

November 8, 2022 at 9:32 am

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

14. Vicso Builders

November 24, 2022 at 12:50 pm

We are an interior and exterior painting and decorating company based in Cambridge. We provide quality decoration services to home owners, schools, offices and any commercial enterprise looking for professional, fast and reliable professional painters and decorators in Cambridge