Home Diet Plan Weight loss: One woman lost an impressive three stone with this easy diet plan – Express

People may wish to lose weight for a number of different reasons and they can edge closer to their goals with the help of a diet plan. Looking to those who have been through a transformation can be a good way for dieters to pick up some weight loss tips. Posting on Reddit, a woman shared pictures of her three stone transformation and detailed the plan she used to shape up. The user “nicolesid1” combined a low carb diet plan with intermittent fasting to get into shape.

Along with pictures of her before and after losing weight, the dieter said she is 32-years-old and 5ft 6.5in.

She wrote: “Most of this has been since June this year. Thanks to IF, OMAD and low carb working my way to my goal.”

Intermittent fasting is a diet plan where slimmers will eat all of their daily calories within a certain time window each day and they will fast for the remaining hours.

Some will choose to do this by eating within a four or eight hour window and others will have all their calories in just one sitting, or One Meal A Day (OMAD).

Dieter “nicolesid1” explained she would eat all her calories in one meal and would use this plan five days a week.

In her post, she said: “I cut out processed foods and do intermittent fasting five days a week.

“Mostly I eat meat, veggies and a little bit of a starch for my one meal a day.”

She explained her meals are mostly low carb and she will fill up on protein and vegetables.

By following the plan, the dieter dropped from 17st 7lb to 14st 9lb.

After going through a weight loss transformation, some dieters will share their results and give tips to others.

1. Pamala Branson

May 10, 2021 at 6:29 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

2. Courtney Vannote

May 11, 2021 at 11:30 pm

3. Desmond Baumbach

May 17, 2021 at 1:46 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

4. Liza Buchli

May 17, 2021 at 6:48 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/01/contest-travel-the-world-over-80-days-for-free-via-cathay-pacific/

5. Jacki Coty

May 19, 2021 at 5:33 am

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/happy-fathers-day/

6. Zachery Poe

May 19, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

7. Manual Malach

May 20, 2021 at 5:59 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

8. Clarita Roucoulet

May 21, 2021 at 6:40 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/07/senate-introduces-safer-air-act-that-makes-airport-body-scanners-required-by-2013-and-im-not-happy/

9. Ta Gleaton

May 30, 2021 at 7:44 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

10. Sheree Thomlison

May 30, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

11. Marci Mccown

June 5, 2021 at 6:03 pm

12. Grady Benoy

June 7, 2021 at 11:18 pm

13. Brant Mccabe

June 9, 2021 at 6:43 am

14. 24h Seniorenbetreuung München

February 8, 2022 at 2:48 am

Hello just needed to give you A fast heads up. The textual content inside your posting seem to be working off the monitor in Opera. I’m not sure if this is the format concern or anything to perform with Net browser compatibility but I believed I’d submit to Allow you already know. The design and magnificence search good even though! Hope you have the issue set shortly. Thanks

15. best orthopedic cat beds

February 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!