Home Body Transformation Tim McGraw shows off fit physique, credits 'grit and grace' for body transformation – Fox News

Tim McGraw is in the best shape of his life and he’s proud of it.

The 52-year-old country star talked about his values and body transformation over the years in a new Instagram post..

“My whole life, I’ve lived according to one key value. I guess I’ve done so from an early age, when I wanted so fiercely to get beyond my circumstances,” McGraw wrote on Sunday. “That value is, Be ready. Be primed for opportunity when it shows up, because it will come once, it will move on quick, and if you’re not ready to make the shot, your whole destiny can change in a heartbeat.”

ADELE SHOWS OFF SLIMMER FIGURE AT DRAKE’S BIRTHDAY PARTY

“Miss that moment, and you’ll live the rest of your life wondering just how much of your potential never played out,” McGraw said, adding the hashtag “#GritandGrace.”

TIM MCGRAW: MUSIC IS MY ‘SAVIOR’

McGraw has long been known for his strict diet and, according to The New York Times, his “grueling workout.” In 2015, the 52-year-old told the paper he went on tour with a portable gym that includes free weights, 20-pound chains and other equipment. His workouts start with runs up hills with 40-pound weights strapped to his ankles.

Diet also plays a major role in McGraw’s routine. He tries to be strict for three or four days a week. The outlet reported that he eats oatmeal with berries for breakfast, a protein shake for a midmorning snack and tuna with avocado for lunch. For dinner, McGraw has a grilled chicken breast with a vegetable and polenta.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

McGraw is set to release “Grit & Grace: Train the Mind, Train the Body, Own Your Life” — a tell-all book that entails his transformation story — on Nov. 5.

1. Fritz Robuck

May 10, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

2. Irwin Kopatz

June 1, 2021 at 12:42 pm

3. Wilbert Mastrianna

June 5, 2021 at 5:37 pm

4. Lisabeth Dorio

June 13, 2021 at 2:28 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

5. Alberto Charry

June 13, 2021 at 7:22 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/brazil-has-confirmed-the-air-france-flight-has-crashed/

6. Lael Enix

June 15, 2021 at 1:24 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs