Home Weight Loss Tips How to lose weight amid lockdown: Tips & tricks to keep your weight loss journey intact – Republic World – Republic World

How to lose weight even in lockdown has become a big question as most of us are stuck home and have less space for exercising. The gyms are also closed due to the lockdown and how to lose weight even in lockdown is what most of us want the answer to.

Here are tips on how to lose weight even in lockdown that will help you curb your weight while you are stuck at home fighting the virus.

Read Also| Bhumi Pednekar Shares Glimpse Of Her Shiny Nail Art, Here’s How You Can Do It At Home

How to lose weight even in lockdown:

Eat well

In this time of lockdown eating well is needed to keep your immune system strong. Having seasonal fruits and other produce will help you build your immunity and at the same time as you eat nutritious foods likes fruits and veggies you will not gain much weight. This will help you keep your weight in check.

Read Also| Kim Kardashian To Kylie: Times When ‘KUWTK’ Sisters Had A Fashion Face-off With Each Other

Eat less

In this time of lockdown, you will need to eat less as you do not require the same amount of food that you need while you go out to work every day. As you will be burning fewer calories by staying home, it is good not to consume more calories than required. Get a diet fixed that will help you reduce weight. There are many free online calorie counters that can be used to determine how many calories you will need for the day.

Read Also| Anna Wintour To Get 20% Cut In Her Million Dollars Annual Salary Due To COVID-19 Pandemic

Mix high & low-intensity workouts

While you are at home, you can mix high and low-intensity home workouts to give you balanced health. You can do weightless training with your body. Exercises like crunches, pushups, planks and others can be practised which will help reduce weight and help you gain the fitness you need.

Read Also| Anushka Sharma To Katrina Kaif: 5 Bollywood Divas Who Rocked White Sneakers Look

Yoga

Practising yoga will also aid your weight loss target. There are many yoga exercises to do at home that don’t require any special equipment. Additionally, as yoga needs less space it will help you in this time of lockdown. This is a perfect home workout which will help you reduce weight.

Diclaimer: It is important to note that these tips are not meant to be a substitute for doctors’ advice, and keeping good health should be everyone’s first priority at this time. Always consult a nutritionist or trainer when planning to make any drastic changes to your weight and fitness level.

1. zortilo nrel

November 13, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Very good written article. It will be valuable to anybody who employess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts.

2. Jerald Whipkey

May 11, 2021 at 6:52 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

3. Laurence Christofferso

May 12, 2021 at 8:20 am

4. storno brzinol

May 15, 2021 at 8:32 pm

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this subject, however you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks

5. Ty Locatelli

May 16, 2021 at 9:09 pm

I don’t know about you all but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/03/klm-parties-their-way-from-amsterdam-to-miami-on-an-md-11/

6. Myron Tauber

May 17, 2021 at 12:02 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

7. Xavier Rodiquez

May 18, 2021 at 7:09 am

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/12/video-photos-of-boeing-787-dreamliner-taxi-test/

8. Griselda Salmans

May 19, 2021 at 8:55 am

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/04/flying-a-helicopter-from-xenonproject-com/

9. Florentina Pontes

May 20, 2021 at 7:57 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

10. Stuart Phung

May 21, 2021 at 12:40 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

11. Shayla Depaul

May 22, 2021 at 6:36 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/lost-in-time-when-alaska-airlines-flew-boeing-707s/

12. stornobrzinol

May 23, 2021 at 12:14 am

excellent points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?

13. Roderick Carper

May 23, 2021 at 8:28 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

14. Micah Tisa

May 28, 2021 at 9:13 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

15. Shenika Cumberlander

May 31, 2021 at 9:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

16. Leann Panter

June 3, 2021 at 3:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

17. Joey Gibeaut