Home Health Tips COVID-19: Bhumi to share health tips to tackle emotional eating – Outlook India

COVID-19: Bhumi to share health tips to tackle emotional eating – Outlook India

COVID-19: Bhumi to share health tips to tackle emotional eating

Mumbai, April 27 (IANS) Actress Bhumi Pednekar will share health and nutrition tips to tackle emotional eating during the novel coronavirus lockdown.

“I have always strived to lead a balanced lifestyle and believed in the synergy of how nutrition, what we eat directly impacts our health and fitness. This lockdown, though extremely challenging for all of us because it has changed how we live life and exist, is also impacting our minds and that can throw off diet and nutrition in a big way,” said Bhumi, who will initiate the effort with her nutritionist.

“What we eat has a lot to do with how we feel – it”s connected and it”s mostly emotional. This will create health and fitness issues and I want to share with everyone my nutrition journey through COVID-19 and I hope that people will find this useful.”

The actress has maintained a routine and stuck to her nutritious way of life all through the coronavirus pandemic. She credits her nutritionist Dr. Siddhant for her fit body and will be doing a live chat with him to share health and nutrition tips to everyone.

“I have ensured that I”m mobile, I have been working out, I”m on a nutrition rich diet and I have not resorted to binge and junk eating. My nutritionist Dr. Siddhant is a genius and has a wealth of knowledge which has helped me shape my life. I want him to share his knowledge with as many people as possible because he has kept me going despite the lockdown challenges,” she said.

On the professional front, Bhumi will next be seen in the films “Durgavati” and “Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitaare”.

–IANS

dc/vnc

Disclaimer :- This story has not been edited by Outlook staff and is auto-generated from news agency feeds. Source: IANS

More from Website

More from Outlook Magazine

1. g https://tinyurl.com/rsacwgxy

June 23, 2020 at 12:27 am

of course like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several
    of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very
    bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

2. content hosting

July 23, 2020 at 3:49 am

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work
    and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to
    my personal blogroll.

3. web hosting services

July 25, 2020 at 1:24 am

I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular
    basis to obtain updated from hottest gossip.

4. website hosting services

August 5, 2020 at 10:53 am

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues.

It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

5. best web hosting company

August 7, 2020 at 10:31 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all
    is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very
    internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any
    tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

6. best website hosting

August 14, 2020 at 8:21 am

Can I simply just say what a relief to find someone that
    truly understands what they are talking about over the internet.
    You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

More and more people should check this out and understand this side of the story.
    It’s surprising you’re not more popular because
    you most certainly possess the gift.

7. cheap flights

August 24, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m
    having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
    and I’m looking for something unique. P.S
    Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask! 3gqLYTc cheap flights

8. cheap flights

August 25, 2020 at 8:52 am

Thanks , I’ve just been looking for information approximately this
    topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far.
    But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?
    cheap flights yynxznuh