Summer is just around the corner!
Find out about the economic value and health benefits of plant-based foods for summer picnics and barbeques.
You’ll discover the relationship between diet and disease, get tips on planning a budget-friendly weekly or monthly menu, and enjoy a cooking demonstration that does not require costly cooking gadgets or equipment.
After you attend, you’ll receive:
1. A Vegetarian Starter Kit : The Whys and Hows of a Healthier Diet
2. Over 30 delicious low-fat recipes
3. A Food Planning and Shopping Guide
4. Tips on Achieving and Maintaining a Healthy Weight
5. Information on starting a 21 Day Kickstart Program
The instructor for this on-line course will be Mark Cerkvenik.
This is a complimentary event!
Please visit my website: Let’s Eat Great Food