Home Body Transformation Sergio Ramos stunning body transformation from skinny to ripped leaves fans in awe – Republic World – Republic World

Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has been one of the pillars of the club over the past decade. The centre-back, who arrived as a skinny athlete from Sevilla at Santiago Bernabeu, has gone on to become one of the fittest footballers in the world, boasting a well-toned physique that resembles his former club teammate, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Also Read | Sergio Ramos scores record fourth goal in six games leading Real Madrid closer to title

Sergio Ramos body transformation over the years

Sergio Ramos was signed as a right-back from Sevilla in 2005 and did not feature in the heart of defence until 2009 when Pepe was forced out of the squad due to an injury. Since then, the Sergio Ramos body transformation has been nothing short of incredible, becoming a source of inspiration for young footballers. The Spaniard, while speaking to UEFA, shed light on his body transformation.

Sergio Ramos asserted that he gets up every day with the firm determination to keep improving, although he does not look for recognition on the field. Instead, he wants to improve himself every season, irrespective of the accolades that he has won in the past; individually or collectively. He claimed that he will continue playing football as long as his body permits him to.

Also Read | Sergio Ramos lashes out at Barcelona, Pique; warns them not to imagine things about VAR

Sergio Ramos body transformation: Defender’s workout routine

In another interview with High Snobeity, Sergio Ramos revealed the secret to his body transformation. The 2010 World Cup winner emphasised that he focuses more on his diet. The Sergio Ramos body transformation is largely based on a diet that includes coffee, whole grain bread, proteins like turkey breast or a poached egg, apart from a piece of fruit.

However, Sergio Ramos’ diet is limited to training days. The four-time Champions League winner prefers an even lighter diet on normal days. The Real Madrid skipper also shed light on his high-intensity workout that focuses on functional movement. He focuses more on core strength while also targeting specific muscle groups every time he workout in the gym. The Real Madrid mainstay also possesses several tattoos on his body, most of which relate to his side’s success in the Champions League.

Also Read | Sergio Ramos beats Cristiano Ronaldo in league free-kick tally over past two years

Real Madrid LaLiga triumph likely this week

Amid the impressive Sergio Ramos body transformation, a Real Madrid LaLiga triumph is also on the cards. A victory against Villarreal at Alfredo di Stefano on Thursday (Friday according to IST) will ensure their coronation. Meanwhile, defending champions Barcelona trail by four points to Los Blancos and will play Osasuna this week.

Also Read | Sergio Ramos scores vs Real Sociedad to become highest-scoring defender in LaLiga history

Image courtesy: Sergio Ramos Instagram, AP

1. Janine Pitonyak

September 11, 2020 at 6:23 am

This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post.

2. Horacio Cavel

September 13, 2020 at 3:43 am

Hello there! Someone in my Facebook team shared this website with us, so I concerned offer it an appearance. I’m appreciating the info. I’m bookmarking and will certainly be tweeting this to my followers! Remarkable blog site as well as amazing design and style.

3. price of gold

September 13, 2020 at 11:45 am

Great work! That is the kind of information that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =)

4. Gavin Frickson

September 13, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I am continuously invstigating online for articles that can assist me. Thanks!

5. amazon advertising business

September 15, 2020 at 9:53 am

F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I am very happy to look your article. Thanks so much and i’m having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

6. please stop by Yourreflexcard.com

September 15, 2020 at 8:20 pm

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to reach my goals. I certainly enjoy reading everything that is posted on your site.Keep the aarticles coming. I loved it!

7. how to add 2 transitions on video star

September 17, 2020 at 11:18 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

8. playground equipment outdoor cheap chairs

September 17, 2020 at 11:32 pm

gametime commercial playground equipment catalog

9. waist corset

September 18, 2020 at 12:02 pm

Hi! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

10. Otis Paluch

September 19, 2020 at 5:16 am

I have been browsing the internet for about 2 hours and i landed on your blog post. I would like to add that the o2 ring is the best pulse oximeter, i would suggest to check it out!