Home Health News Vietnam says up to 800,000 have left virus epicentre Danang – Yahoo News

Vietnam says up to 800,000 have left virus epicentre Danang – Yahoo News

Health workers of Hanoi CDC wait to get test samples from employees at a pizza restaurant where an employee tested positive with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) after travel from Da Nang city, in Hanoi

HANOI (Reuters) – Vietnam’s health ministry said on Saturday up to 800,000 visitors to Danang city, the country’s new novel coronavirus epicentre, have left for other parts of the country since July 1.

Vietnam last week detected its first locally transmitted COVID-19 cases in more than three months in Danang, a tourism hot spot.

The total number of infections in the country has since risen to 558 from 413, with most of the new cases linked to three hospitals in Danang.

More than 41,000 people have visited the three hospitals since July 1, the ministry said in a statement.

The Southeast Asian country reported its first two COVID-19 deaths on Friday, and the toll rose to three on Saturday.

(Reporting by Khanh Vu; editing by Jason Neely)

1. Thurman Wasserman

May 11, 2021 at 7:45 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

2. Newton Zezima

May 12, 2021 at 8:36 am

3. Sebastian Henken

May 17, 2021 at 12:11 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

4. Janella Truxillo

May 18, 2021 at 7:19 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/06/aeroflot-bans-alcohol-has-less-in-flight-incidents/

5. Michel Angello

May 19, 2021 at 9:06 am

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/06/trans-states-pilot-who-didnt-turn-on-second-engine-is-director-of-flight-operations/

6. Curtis Tynio

May 20, 2021 at 8:07 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

7. Willis Kennemer

May 21, 2021 at 6:38 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

8. Ben Wung

May 23, 2021 at 8:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

9. Jeanette Neiffer

May 28, 2021 at 9:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

10. Ted Sudekum

May 29, 2021 at 9:55 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

11. Amelia Stabler

June 3, 2021 at 4:01 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

12. Billy Harriss

June 5, 2021 at 4:16 pm

13. Rosy Nixa

June 7, 2021 at 7:09 am

14. Ahmed Punt

June 11, 2021 at 1:21 pm

15. Celsa Ruffolo

June 12, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

16. Yoshie Flamenco

June 18, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs