Home Health Tips Female summer health tips – KSHB

Female summer health tips – KSHB

KANSAS CITY, MO. — Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz is a paid advertiser of Kansas City Spotlight and is responsible for this content.

For most people, summer means fun in the sun and days spent by the pool or at the beach. Unfortunately for many, summer can be the most dreaded season, especially for the 1 in 3 women in North America who suffer every day from urinary incontinence. Even though this is an incredibly common condition, women wait between six to eight years on average before talking to their doctor or considering continence care. Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, a nationally known celebrity OB-GYN, shares a checklist of her most-asked patient questions when it comes to taboo topics, like incontinence, during the summer months.

1. web hosting services

August 10, 2020 at 1:33 pm

This is the right web site for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.
    You understand a whole lot its almost hard
    to argue with you (not that I personally would want
    to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for years.
    Great stuff, just excellent!

2. adreamoftrains web hosting

August 10, 2020 at 9:24 pm

This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
    start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool! adreamoftrains web hosting

3. content hosting

August 14, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting!

4. cheap flights

August 26, 2020 at 6:01 pm

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your put up is just great and that i could
    suppose you’re an expert in this subject. Fine along with
    your permission allow me to clutch your feed to keep updated with impending post.

Thanks one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

5. cheap flights

August 26, 2020 at 9:19 pm

It’s in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use the web
    for that reason, and obtain the newest news.

6. cheap flights

August 27, 2020 at 9:43 pm

Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if
    you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from
    other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate
    it!

7. black mass

August 28, 2020 at 6:55 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once
    again.