Home Body Transformation When Ram Kapoor broke the internet with his stunning body transformation pics; See post – Republic World – Republic World

Ram Kapoor turned a year older on September 1. On his special day, the actor’s throwback pictures after his weight loss surfaced on the internet. In July 2019, Ram Kapoor set the internet ablaze after he posted a series of his before and after pictures and gave a peek into his drastic transformation.

When Ram Kapoor shared pics of weight loss transformation

Back in the date, on July 10, 2019, Ram Kapoor took the internet by storm after he shared a glimpse of his body transformation. Giving a peek into his drastic weight loss journey, Ram Kapoor posted a bunch of his before and after photos. He simply dropped a kiss emoticon as a part of his caption. As soon as his post was up, users flooded the comments section with love.

A fan wrote, “That’s brilliant work..at the end it paid.” Another fan penned, “Wow, amazing Sir. I too wanted to do with dull determination.” Fans went on to call his dedication an “inspiration” and lauded his transformation. Check out the pictures.

Ram Kapoor’s weight loss photos

Also Read | Patralekhaa Shares Stunning Beach Picture, Calls Herself ‘queen’ Of Water

Ram Kapoor’s shows

Ram Kapoor has been a part of several shows, movies and web series. He won many hearts with his role in the show, Kehta Hai Dil. Moreover, his performance in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain was also very well received by the audience. He has been a part of hit television daily soaps like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, Basera among others.

Also Read | ‘Abhay 2’ release: Ram Kapoor shares gripping promo of Kunal Kemmu starrer

Ram Kapoor’s birthday

On Ram Kapoor’s birthday, wishes have been pouring in on social media. However, it was Gautami Kapoor’s post for him which stole the show. Ram’s wife, Gautami shared glimpses of how she surprised her husband and wrote, “Happy birthday to the most loving person on planet earth !!! May you always be this happy !!! Love you soooo much.”

She also took to her Instagram story and posted an adorable picture of the Abhay 2 actor. In the pic, Ram Kapoor’s face was covered with cake. He heartily posed for the camera with two cakes on his platter.

Also Read | Ram Kapoor reminisces ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’ days, shares a throwback picture

Also Read | Ram Kapoor’s Net Worth As The ‘Abhay 2’ Actor Rings In His 47th Birthday Today; Read

Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.

1. frolep rotrem

September 4, 2020 at 3:06 am

I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create the sort of excellent informative web site.

2. ปั้มไลค์

September 7, 2020 at 3:43 am

Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.

3. A big thank you for your article.

4. A big thank you for your article.

5. เบอร์สวยมงคล

September 7, 2020 at 3:46 am

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles or reviews daily along with a mug of coffee.

6. SMS

September 7, 2020 at 3:48 am

These are actually great ideas in concerning blogging.

7. zortilonrel

November 14, 2020 at 7:33 am

Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This tip offered by you is very helpful for good planning.

8. tinder dating

January 23, 2021 at 8:05 am

browse tinder for free , tinder dating app https://tinderdatingsiteus.com/

9. Patricia Hoopengardner

May 11, 2021 at 6:12 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

10. Curtis Traywick

May 12, 2021 at 10:43 am

11. storno brzinol

May 14, 2021 at 4:34 pm

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

12. Adolph Amero

May 17, 2021 at 1:33 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

13. stornobrzinol

May 17, 2021 at 11:45 pm

14. Nelson Rincones

May 18, 2021 at 8:47 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/fan-photo-brand-new-united-airlines-boeing-747-400-from-1989/

15. Keshia Border

May 20, 2021 at 9:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

16. Brady Typhair

May 21, 2021 at 8:03 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

17. Horace Dempsey

May 23, 2021 at 9:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

18. Leora Scharbor

May 28, 2021 at 10:29 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

19. Krysta Wolfing

May 29, 2021 at 11:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

20. Denny Keisler

May 30, 2021 at 11:57 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

21. Meredith Thate

May 31, 2021 at 10:44 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

22. Billie Kitto

June 4, 2021 at 11:39 am

23. Janee Riesenweber

June 9, 2021 at 9:12 am

24. Desire Warstler

June 15, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

25. Jonah Padiong

June 22, 2021 at 2:59 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs