Home Health News The 7 States Dr. Fauci Is Most Worried About Right Now – MSN Money

The 7 States Dr. Fauci Is Most Worried About Right Now – MSN Money

The nation’s top infectious disease expert just warned that seven states could see a new surge in COVID-19 infections if citizens aren’t careful over Labor Day weekend. In an interview with Bloomberg News, published on Sept. 3rd, Anthony Fauci, MD, reeled off a list midwestern states that are “starting to see an increase in the percent positive of their testing; that is generally predictive that there’s going to be a problem.”

Given that a holiday weekend is here, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases has been making the case this week that Americans should not let their guard down and should continue to abide by COVID-19 mitigation efforts designed to limit the spread of the virus. (After all, both Memorial Day and July 4th weekends were followed by a surge in cases.) But he seems especially concerned about the seven states we’ve listed right here—all of which referenced in his interview with Bloomberg News. Read on to see if yours is among them. And for more essential coronavirus coverage, make sure you’re fully up-to-speed on the 98 Longest Lasting COVID Symptoms You Need to Know About.

1. zortilo nrel

November 14, 2020 at 6:26 am

I wish to show my appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this type of predicament. As a result of surfing around through the world wide web and finding basics that were not productive, I figured my life was over. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you’ve fixed all through your good website is a serious case, as well as ones that might have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn’t encountered your blog post. Your actual know-how and kindness in playing with every part was excellent. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a solution like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this specialized and sensible guide. I will not hesitate to propose your web page to anyone who requires assistance about this area.

2. Emery Faur

May 11, 2021 at 7:59 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

3. storno brzinol

May 13, 2021 at 9:21 am

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is actually frustrating. A good site with exciting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

4. Foster Osler

June 1, 2021 at 8:42 am

5. Santiago Toplistky

June 13, 2021 at 11:27 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/airbus-verus-boeing-twitter-ads/

6. Reed Wares

June 15, 2021 at 8:55 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

7. Ernesto Vanepps

June 15, 2021 at 9:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

8. Leonard Bottino

August 12, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Have you ever got a cramp while doing a workout? I have and man I remember sitting on the floor for like 5 minutes straight just look at this https://1bodybuildingfirst.blogspot.com/2017/05/avoid-injuries-exercising-and-working.html