Home Healthy Eating Washing Township: Chef Janice's Free Healthy Eating Demo – Patch.com

Washing Township: Chef Janice's Free Healthy Eating Demo – Patch.com

Sept. 11, 2020

Quarantine your way to Healthy Eating with Chef Janice Parish as she models a “Cooking Demo!” Take advantage of this great opportunity to venture out and be entertained with the local Chef as she shares her quick healthy go to foods on Friday, September 25, 2020 at 12:30 pm. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed to Monday, September 28th. Come join long awaited familiar faces under the Pavilion at Rock Spring Park, Long Valley! Social distancing will be in place & Masks are required, however removed upon sampling food.

The event is complementary, and one needs to preregister by September 18, 2020, and please note that NO registrations will be accepted the day of demonstration.

For more information and to register, contact the Recreation office at (908) 876-5941 or email us at recreation@wtmorris.net.

1. Otis Linnear

May 11, 2021 at 6:16 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

2. Regina Tobia

May 12, 2021 at 10:44 am

3. Mitchell Torralva

May 16, 2021 at 11:23 pm

I don’t know about you all but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2008/11/keeping-the-airport-bird-free/

4. Trinh Northum

May 17, 2021 at 1:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

5. Laveta Gubitosi

May 18, 2021 at 8:47 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/12/my-review-flying-seaport-air-from-seattle-to-portland/

6. Gabriel Wickett

May 19, 2021 at 10:37 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/video-ilyushin-il-96-showing-off/

7. Joey Dallavalle

May 20, 2021 at 9:51 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

8. Joey Niemie

May 22, 2021 at 7:54 am

I don’t know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/04/my-thoughts-on-the-tarmac-delay-rule-preview-not-a-fan/

9. Nannette Rosborough

May 23, 2021 at 9:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

10. Yuki Muthart

May 28, 2021 at 10:29 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

11. Fiona Kunter

May 29, 2021 at 11:10 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

12. Darwin Sayres

May 30, 2021 at 11:58 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

13. Caroyln Gebrayel

June 6, 2021 at 9:43 am

14. Loraine Datcher

June 7, 2021 at 7:56 am

15. Cristin Fink

June 9, 2021 at 9:39 am

16. Charlyn Folta

June 13, 2021 at 9:18 pm

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/06/live-video-of-boeing-787-za005-taking-off-today-join-in/

17. Mia Agosti