Home Diet Plan 'You Wanna Be Great?': Ciara Gives Followers an Inside Look at Her Workouts and Her Diet Plans, with a Little Motivation from Her Son Future – Atlanta Black Star

Singer Ciara took to Instagram on Wednesday to give fans an inside look into her weight-loss journey.

In her Instagram story, captioned “Woke Up Ready For The World Let’s Be Great Today!” Ciara is seen running on a treadmill and saying, “I wanna be great. Ain’t no other option. Let’s go! I’m knocking out this treadmill … Let’s go!” Lingering in the background is her 6-year-old son Future Zahir Wilburn. She then asks her son, “Future you want it, you want to be great?” Future responds, “Oh, yeah!” as he nods his head and winks. After her son’s response, the singer says in the background, “Let’s be great! No other option. “

Ciara and her son Future cheesing for the camera. (Photo: @ciara/Instagram)

The “Level Up” singer showed that health is important at any age by sharing a video of her son working out on the treadmill. You can hear the mother of three hyping her son up, saying, “There you go, There you go. Let’s be great. Where’s your arms at? There we go.”

Ciara shares her meal of the day. (@ciara/Instagram)

She also gave fans an insight into what she eats during the day by featuring a meal consisting of yam, chicken, and broccoli. Although determined to shed those last 48 pounds she gained after having her son Win, the singer couldn’t help but be tempted by her children’s meal, which was spaghetti. She said, “When your kid’s food looks so enticing that you want to mess up your eating healthy plan.” Future interrupts his mother by saying, “Yeah, you do,” but he encourages her to stay the course.

Many of Ciara’s followers were inspired by her grind, but others, like “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams, wanted to know what kind of treadmill she was using. Porsha said, “Whatever kinda treadmill she has I need. She always looks amazing after each baby 🔥🔥🔥.” The treadmill is called an anti-gravity treadmill and its costs range from $35,000 to $75,000.

Several of the “Goodies” singer’s fans praised her.

One fan wrote, “Ciara is the only celebrity that lose the pregnancy weight the right way.”

“That’s why her body look so good! She don’t play!” a second fan said.

A third fan gushed, “She always do it the nature way!! No short cuts 🎯🎯🎯💯💯”

“That SnapBack is about to be mean😩🙌🏽,” a fourth fan raved.

Ciara isn’t a stranger when it comes to shedding the baby weight. According to People magazine, back in 2018 when she gained 65 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Sienna, the singer was on a mission to drop the additional weight. She lost 50 pounds in just five short months and gave credit to hitting the gym multiple times a day. “I would wake up, breastfeed, then get Future ready for school. Then after I take him to school, come back and work out. Then after I work out, breastfeed and go back and get Future from school. Come back and breastfeed, then go work out again.”

1. Isaiah Flanner

May 10, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

2. Rolanda Besecker

May 12, 2021 at 7:02 am

3. Sung Boratko

May 16, 2021 at 8:21 pm

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/02/alaska-airlines-and-horizon-air-launch-paperless-boarding-passes-is-this-the-future/

4. Luise Sherretts

May 17, 2021 at 11:12 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

5. Kaley Hofland

May 18, 2021 at 2:36 am

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/07/air-new-zealand-likes-to-get-nude/

6. Amos Lape

May 19, 2021 at 8:00 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/04/would-you-like-chuck-norris-on-your-airtran-flight/

7. Kasandra Dougall

May 20, 2021 at 6:58 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

8. Carlyn Spotted

May 21, 2021 at 8:46 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/interview-talking-with-detroit-airport-about-wi-fi-internet/

9. Thaddeus Steelman

May 23, 2021 at 7:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

10. Virgilio Thomes

May 30, 2021 at 9:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

11. Leanna Mcatee

May 31, 2021 at 8:32 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

12. Myrtis Speegle

June 7, 2021 at 7:50 am

13. Clay Delaguardia

June 12, 2021 at 8:55 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

14. Lavona Reola

June 15, 2021 at 8:24 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs