Home Body Transformation Strongman Eddie Hall reveals body transformation after shedding six stone in two months… while on 7,000 c – The Sun

FORMER World’s Strongest Man Eddie Hall has shed more than six stone in two months – despite wolfing down an eye-watering 7,000 calories a day.

Hall, nicknamed ‘The Beast’, is undergoing a punishing training schedule in preparation for his Las Vegas boxing match with Game of Thrones brute Hafthor Bjornsson next year.

Eddie Hall has shed a stunning six months in two months

Eddie Hall has shed a stunning six months in two monthsCredit: Instagram / @eddiehallwsm
The former world's strongest man fights Hafthor Bjornsson next year

The former world’s strongest man fights Hafthor Bjornsson next yearCredit: Instagram / @eddiehallwsm

Along with gruelling daily cardio and swimming, the ex-world deadlift champion has devoted himself to learning the noble art inside the ropes.

And when he’s not working on his extraordinary body, Hall is devouring the calories that includes steak and five eggs for breakfast.

The 32-year-old’s current 7,000 calories a day diet is almost three times the recommended intake for an adult male.

His six meals also include chicken, rice, vegetables, chocolate, granola, baked potatoes, coleslaw and a few snacks to keep him going through the tough regime.

The 2017 World’s Strongest Man winner said: “Because of my size and the intensity of my training programme, I have to eat a lot.

“I currently consume about 7,000 calories a day, containing a variety of protein, carbs and vegetables.

“It’s not only time consuming to eat so much, it also takes a lot of forward planning, consistency, and effort.”

One of Eddie’s secret weapons is a personalised supplement provided by food tech start-up Nourished, which provides him with up to 21 targeted vitamins and nutrients.

Eddie, who also uses cryo chambers as part of his intense regime, said: “It’s important I keep up my energy levels and focus and that my muscles recover quickly, which supplements can really help with.

Eddie Hall has lost a remarkable six stone

Eddie Hall has lost a remarkable six stoneCredit: Instagram / @eddiehallwsm
Eddie Hall is devouring a staggering 7000 calories every day

Eddie Hall is devouring a staggering 7000 calories every dayCredit: Instagram / @eddiehallwsm
Hall has lost all of his weight inside two months

Hall has lost all of his weight inside two monthsCredit: Instagram / @eddiehallwsm

“Due to my size and the level at which I’m training, I also need to take more vitamins and supplements than the average person – so it was crucial I found a more effective and convenient solution than popping loads of pills each day.”

The clash with Bjornsson, who played Ser Gregor ‘The Mountain’ Clegane in the hit HBO series, is scheduled for next September.

The pair’s bad blood goes back to 2017, when the Icelander accused Hall of ‘cheating’ as he became the first Brit to lift the World’s Strongest Man title for more than 20 years.

Hall’s coaches have been so impressed with his boxing progress they reckon he’ll be ready to take on British heavyweight stars Tyson Fury and Athony Joshua by the time he faces Bjornsson.

‘The Beast’ added: “Boxing is a whole new ballgame for me and requires a different kind of fitness and endurance to Strongman.

“My schedule is pretty hectic with fitting in hours of training, six meals a day, business meetings and family time.

“With Nourished I decide exactly what goes into my tailor-made stack. I don’t need to worry about taking lots of different pills or about the bulking agents and the other unnecessary ingredients that are in so many standard multi-vitamins.

“I just eat three stacks each morning and evening which each contain seven vitamins, nutrients, and superfoods.

Eddie Hall, right, is spending all of his time in the gym or eating

Eddie Hall, right, is spending all of his time in the gym or eatingCredit: Instagram / @eddiehallwsm

“So I’m getting 21 active ingredients twice a day to help with my performance and recovery, and it’s just an enjoyable and easy experience.

“I also feel the impact from them much more than any other vitamins that I’ve tried, and the concept of 3D printing is just so cool.

“My wife, Alexandra, is really into her health and fitness as well and she takes Nourished with her own specific blend of ingredients.

“It’s great that the same product can benefit individuals with completely different bodies, lifestyle, and goals.”

World’s strongest man Eddie Hall shows his punching power in the training ring

1. Marhta Sobus

May 10, 2021 at 6:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

2. Rosalind Ranney

May 11, 2021 at 11:36 pm

3. Garret Daise

May 17, 2021 at 6:52 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/03/spring-break-airtran-lets-college-students-fly-stand-by-for-cheap/

4. Veda Mckinnell

May 19, 2021 at 5:38 am

I don’t know about you guys but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/happy-fathers-day/

5. Eden Chamber

May 19, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

6. Lynwood Hinderaker

May 20, 2021 at 6:04 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

7. Trang Eblin

May 21, 2021 at 6:44 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/07/southwest-airlines-finds-itself-back-making-profit/

8. I am continually invstigating online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thx!

9. Thomasina Grzebien

May 23, 2021 at 6:11 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

10. Winifred Beechner

May 30, 2021 at 7:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

11. Bibi Koretsky

May 30, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

12. Ewa Dalal

June 22, 2021 at 1:12 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

13. good calcium foods

July 13, 2021 at 9:23 am

In this grand design of things you actually receive a B+ with regard to effort and hard work. Exactly where you lost me personally was in the details. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be more true at this point. Having said that, permit me inform you exactly what did deliver the results. The writing is definitely extremely engaging and this is probably why I am taking an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, whilst I can easily notice a jumps in reasoning you make, I am definitely not sure of just how you appear to unite your details which help to make the conclusion. For now I will, no doubt subscribe to your issue however trust in the foreseeable future you actually link the facts better.

14. Troy Callison

August 13, 2021 at 12:21 am

Have you ever got a cramp while doing a workout? I have and man I remember sitting on the floor for like 5 minutes straight just look at this https://1bodybuildingfirst.blogspot.com/2017/05/avoid-injuries-exercising-and-working.html