Home Health Tips Public health tips for holiday get-togethers – SHINE

Public health tips for holiday get-togethers – SHINE

Local health authorities are urging the public to practice disease prevention habits during gatherings and banquets amid the National Day holiday and Mid-Autumn Festival.

Keeping social distance and wearing masks are still necessary in crowded indoor places. It’s also important to use separate dishwear to take food from shared plates in order to avoid contagion.

People with fever or respiratory disease symptoms, as well as those who have been in contact with others who have had such symptoms, are required to avoid gatherings, officials said.

Authorities also encourage event organizers to limit the number of guests and choose venues with good ventilation. The time for parties and gatherings should also be controlled to avoid long-term contact.

1. Tommie Splain

January 12, 2021 at 7:14 am

I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

2. Babette Lysiak

May 11, 2021 at 10:13 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

3. Carlos Koplin

May 12, 2021 at 9:14 am

4. Freda Nied

May 18, 2021 at 7:44 am

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/united-airlines-decides-what-new-planes-to-get/

5. Karri Vrabel

May 19, 2021 at 9:33 am

I don’t know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/04/video-cookie-monster-and-the-new-united-livery-which-one-does-not-belong/

6. Gwenda Krejcik

May 20, 2021 at 8:36 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

7. Allyn Siers

May 21, 2021 at 7:01 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

8. Wilson Tancer

May 22, 2021 at 7:03 am

I don’t know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/renaissance-hotel-in-atlanta-is-a-plane-spotters-dream/

9. Denver Loveman

May 23, 2021 at 8:54 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

10. Tabatha Kemmerlin

May 29, 2021 at 10:18 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

11. Rudy Brashers

May 30, 2021 at 11:08 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

12. Danilo Blinks

June 1, 2021 at 8:42 am

13. Pilar Blovin

June 4, 2021 at 9:26 am

14. Saul Lynne

June 12, 2021 at 9:31 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

15. Edward Barchus

August 12, 2021 at 9:34 pm

Have you ever got a cramp while doing a workout? I have and man I remember sitting on the floor for like 5 minutes straight just look at this https://1bodybuildingfirst.blogspot.com/2017/05/avoid-injuries-exercising-and-working.html