Home Diet Plan Forest City YMCA Releases Fitness and Diet Apps – KIOW

Forest City YMCA Releases Fitness and Diet Apps – KIOW

The Forest City YMCA announced the addition of Evolution Nutrition to better serve its members and local communities. Evolution Nutrition is an industry leading mobile app providing nutritional planning and analysis for those looking to embrace a healthier lifestyle acording to Tony Reynolds of the Forest City YMCA.

These plans are crafted by a team of Registered Dietitians according to the standards set forth by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND) and the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN), among others. The plans are very flexible according to Reynolds.

Even specialized diets are included in Evolution Nutrition. Those who have medical issues such as Diabetes can find a diet plan to help them out.

Both community members and Forest City Y members can now purchase access to the app along with Trainerize, a mobile fitness app compatible with Evolution Nutrition that’s already available to members and in use by the Y’s personal training staff. The Trainerize app works with you and gives you a wide variety of specific disciplines in a single workout area like legs, arms, or shoulders.

For more information and pricing on adding Evolution Nutrition to your fitness arsenal, call 641-585-5220 or stop in at 916 W I St. Forest City, IA.

1. zortilo nrel

February 7, 2021 at 3:29 pm

Magnificent items from you, man. I have take into account your stuff prior to and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like what you’re stating and the best way by which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. That is really a wonderful website.

2. Roxanne Lampson

May 11, 2021 at 11:08 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

3. Jeana Swallow

May 12, 2021 at 9:27 am

4. storno brzinol

May 17, 2021 at 12:15 am

I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I?¦ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

5. Nelle Loynd

June 5, 2021 at 3:04 am

6. Fe Nang

June 11, 2021 at 1:59 pm

7. Gretta Lebitski

June 12, 2021 at 8:30 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

8. Collin Remaley

June 21, 2021 at 9:35 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

9. Renita Lathrum

August 9, 2021 at 2:50 am

Some people become unmotivated in the middle of their fitness journey (the most essential part) so here is a great article that explains how to push through those hardships https://fitprmomlife.com/2021/06/25/pushing-through-setbacks-on-your-fitness-journey/