Home Body Transformation Thor: Love and Thunder's Working Title Could Hint Thor's Body Transformation – Epicstream

It’s an exciting time to be a fan of the MCU’s hammer-wielding Asgardian as Thor: Love and Thunder will reportedly begin filming soon and while other stuff about the film top-billed by Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman has yet to come our way, we now know what the upcoming MCU project’s working title would be and it might have just given away an important plot detail concerning Thor himself.

According to Skyler Shuler of DisInsider, Thor 4’s working title will be The Big Salad. To those who failed to catch it in Avengers: Endgame, the title is a direct reference to what Frigga told 2023 Thor after noticing his son’s drastic weight gain when he went back in time to retrieve the Aether aka the Reality Stone. It’s a nice bit of reference which could also mean that the worthy one will get back in shape in the fourth film.

We still know very little about the film but in my view, at least, Thor: Love and Thunder could revolve around Odinson’s redemption arc. Sure, he still proved that he’s a vital part of the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes during the latter part of Endgame but it was quite obvious that he lost his vigor, not to mention his confidence. Jane Foster’s return to the franchise could also mean that she’ll be pivotal in bringing her former love’s self-assurance back and by the end of the film, we could see an even mightier Thor and that idea is totally exciting!

Other details about Thor: Love and Thunder are still being kept under wraps.

Also Read: Robert Downey Jr. Recalls Having a Hard Time Wearing Original Iron Man Helmet

1. Agustin Heider

November 12, 2020 at 7:46 pm

I like this site its a master peace ! Glad I found this on google .

2. zortilonrel

November 13, 2020 at 5:51 pm

You are a very bright individual!

3. Veronika Seidlitz

January 12, 2021 at 5:07 am

i can say that David Archuleta has some great potential. all he need is more epxerience’

4. boxes

April 11, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

5. Lacy Desadier

May 10, 2021 at 6:47 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

6. storno brzinol

May 13, 2021 at 1:27 pm

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I am very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

7. Queen Humenik

June 5, 2021 at 5:25 pm

8. Keenan Loflen

June 10, 2021 at 12:41 pm

9. Lael Mcalvain

June 12, 2021 at 10:50 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs