Home Body Transformation Carmelo Anthony’s Crazy Body Transformation (Photos) – Game 7 – Game7

Carmelo Anthony’s Crazy Body Transformation (Photos) – Game 7 – Game7

Carmelo Anthony entered last year looking like someone who was about to be forced into early retirement. By season’s end, he was an integral part of arguably one of the two or three hottest teams in the NBA.

Anthony’s run with the Portland Trail Blazers seemed to give him new life as a basketball player. He was as motivated and hungry as anyone had seen him in a long time. It appears as though that drive hasn’t died down since Portland’s elimination at the hands of the Los Angeles Lakers in the first round of the playoffs.

This past week, Anthony published a photo on Instagram where he’s shirtless. In it, he looks to be in possibly the best shape he has been in over the past few years.

Last week, Anthony published a photo showcasing his similarly jacked frame.

For most of his career, including in his absolute prime, Anthony tended to be on the chunkier side. So it is easy to see why these most recent photos have gotten so much buzz.

Big picture, the 36-year-old’s newfound commitment to getting and staying in shape speaks to the dedication he now has towards his craft. He is not simply relying on his natural skill to get by anymore, he is really putting the work in. This isn’t Oklahoma City Thunder or Houston Rockets Melo. That guy is long gone, replaced by an older and wiser baller who has clearly learned from past lapses in judgement.

Recently, Anthony spoke out about his plans for the future and how much he would love to remain with the Blazers going forward.

“I pray that it could be Portland,” he said.

“Honestly, thank God I found a home in Portland. I got comfortable with the organization. I got comfortable with the guys on the team. They got comfortable with me.

“At this point in my career, I do think that that’s the best fit for me, the best situation,” he continued.

“Especially having this experience now and kind of just getting my feet wet, coming in and being who I am and staying true to myself. I really hope that it can be Portland at the end of the day where we give ourselves a chance to keep this team together, get guys healthy and get another run at it.”

That being said, the chatter regarding him reuniting with the New York Knicks is getting difficult to ignore. It is an open secret at this point that the franchise was preparing to make a serious play for his services last offseason, if they had landed either Kevin Durant or Kyrie Irving.

Now, the organization is prepping for another run at some big names – this time some combination of Victor Oladipo, Chris Paul and/or Russell Westbrook. Popular wisdom is that, if New York can nab Paul, Anthony will likely willingly follow. If not, he will probably remain with the Blazers.

One way or the other – Anthony will definitely be playing in the NBA next season. And that is something nobody could have confidently predicted one year ago.

Related: Clippers Players Resented Kawhi Leonard

1. Carmelo Spanbauer

May 10, 2021 at 10:33 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

2. Michel Schabes

May 12, 2021 at 12:27 am

3. Broderick Fenceroy

May 16, 2021 at 6:54 pm

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/12/knee-jerk-security-measures-are-annoying/

4. Aiko Isadore

May 17, 2021 at 9:34 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

5. Aldo Watling

May 17, 2021 at 7:33 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/08/frontier-and-delta-air-lines-pull-out-of-aspen-leaving-only-united-express/

6. Lisa Gaetz

May 19, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

7. Maribel Lovaglio

May 20, 2021 at 10:13 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

8. Sherell Hemsworth

May 21, 2021 at 7:20 pm

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/10/northwest-airlines-flight-188-overshoots-airport-by-150-miles/

9. Derick Puppe

May 23, 2021 at 6:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

10. Tenisha Borghi

May 28, 2021 at 7:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

11. Barton Woodruff

May 30, 2021 at 8:24 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

12. Santa Tankersly

May 30, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

13. Earnestine Gillich