Home Healthy Eating Anna Canzano: Taking your questions about healthy eating – OregonLive

Anna Canzano: Taking your questions about healthy eating – OregonLive

That Expert Show host Anna Canzano is inviting you to ask questions about healthy eating.

POST YOUR QUESTION VIA FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, EMAIL

Her featured guest Monday evening is nutritional celebrity chef Dr. Meg Haworth. Haworth is the best-selling author of Get Well Now, and also offers holistic wellness solutions for abuse survivors with chronic illness. She has authored eight books, hosts a podcast series, speaks internationally, and works with clients worldwide using mind-body medicine and nutrition for healing.

That Expert Show is a weekly interview show hosted by Canzano in partnership with The Oregonian/OregonLive. It utilizes input from the audience and is streamed live every Monday at 7 p.m. Pacific Time via Facebook, Twitter and the show’s website. It’s also available as a podcast (Apple or GooglePlay) and on IGTV.

WATCH VIDEO

[embedded content]

This episode is sponsored by Klein Dermatology & Associates.

1. Alonzo Chadwick

May 10, 2021 at 6:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

2. Paulene Krishman

May 11, 2021 at 11:25 pm

3. Warren Helgert

May 16, 2021 at 6:12 pm

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/05/happy-mothers-day/

4. Gil Gana

May 17, 2021 at 1:43 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

5. Silvana Cantara

May 17, 2021 at 6:44 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/02/a-picture-and-video-tour-of-the-boeing-787-dreamliner-interior/

6. Hank Loosier

May 19, 2021 at 5:29 am

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/american-airlines-tests-nextgen-technology-on-trans-atlantic-flight/

7. Madlyn Grboyan

May 19, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

8. Leonard Bottino

May 20, 2021 at 5:55 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

9. Raleigh Kaan

May 21, 2021 at 6:37 pm

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/09/video-how-to-washing-a-boeing-737s-engine/

10. Yoko Tatel

May 23, 2021 at 6:05 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

11. Loyd Galassini

May 28, 2021 at 6:41 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

12. Kevin Gasmen

May 29, 2021 at 6:52 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

13. Emile Edington

May 30, 2021 at 4:06 pm

14. Taylor Ranch

June 3, 2021 at 1:14 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

15. Cecil Tylwalk

June 23, 2021 at 2:27 pm

I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?