SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global ketogenic diet market size is expected to reach USD 14.75 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027. The rising obese population across the globe is a crucial factor boosting the market growth. Moreover, increasing the adoption of weight-management diet plans due to rising chronic diseases, such as epilepsy and cardiovascular disease, propels the market growth across the globe.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The supplements product segment held the largest share of more than 50.0% in 2019 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period due to a wide range of products available in the market
- The snacks product segment is expected to be the fastest-growing product segment with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027 due to the rising popularity of keto-specific food items among young consumers worldwide
- The supermarket/hypermarket distribution channel segment held the largest share of more than 50.0% in 2019 and is anticipated to maintain its lead over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing regional market with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027. The increasing overweight population in various Asia Pacific countries, such as China and India, offers substantial long-term opportunities for the keto diet industry.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on “Ketogenic Diet Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Supplements, Snacks, Beverages), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Specialist Retailers, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ketogenic-diet-market
Over the past few years, the ketogenic diet has gained immense popularity globally due to its reasonable diet plans and effective weight loss. Obesity and overweight have become leading health issues majorly faced by the young generation, millennials, and working-class population. These health issues have been increased due to the rising consumption of junk food, busy schedules, and lack of physical activities. Therefore, the demand for a keto diet for weight management is witnessing significant growth across the globe.
Apart from weight management, the keto diet is very beneficial for treating many diseases, such as epilepsy, brain injuries, polycystic ovary syndrome, cancer, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease. Various studies conducted by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and The American Medical Association have proved that the ketogenic diet has shown great results in treating these diseases. Therefore, the popularity of the keto diet is significantly increasing across the globe.
North America was the largest regional market for a ketogenic diet with more than 35.0% share in 2019. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing regional market with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027. The growing overweight population in the Asia Pacific is offering significant long-term opportunities for the ketogenic diet industry.
Grand View Research has segmented the global ketogenic diet market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Ketogenic Diet Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Ketogenic Diet Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Specialist Retailers
- Ketogenic Diet Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Ketogenic Diet Market
- Ample Foods
- Danone S.A.
- Nestle S.A.
- Pruvit Ventures, Inc.
- Keto And Company
- Zenwise Health
- Perfect Keto
- Know Brainer Foods
- Bulletproof 360, Inc.
- Know Brainer Foods.
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Diabetic Food Market – The global diabetic food market size was valued at USD 7.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Growing awareness over diabetes coupled with preventive measures taken by consumers is anticipated to spur the market growth.
- Functional Drinks Market – The global functional drinks market size was valued at USD 69.68 billion in 2014.Improving economic conditions & increasing health awareness in many countries is encouraging consumers to shift from sugary soft beverages to healthier alternatives in the functional drinks segment.
- Healthy Snacks Market – The global healthy snacks market size was valued at USD 23.05 billion in 2018. Rising consumer focus on nutritional values of the product such as high vitamins & proteins and low calories has worked in favor of the market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.