Home Health News Mossad brought Chinese coronavirus vaccine to Israel – report – The Jerusalem Post

The Mossad brought China’s coronavirus vaccine to Israel in recent weeks in order to study and learn from it, Channel 12 reported on Monday.The report comes as countries and companies around the world race to develop a vaccine, with cyberattacks and espionage reported against a number of developers.

Israel is trying to reach agreements to purchase coronavirus vaccines from several other potential developers, according to a senior Health Ministry official who is in the know.
“There are several diplomatic efforts going on behind the scenes,” he told The Jerusalem Post in a private briefing. “We are trying everything we can to ensure Israeli citizens have access to a vaccine as soon as possible.”
The Israel Institute for Biological Research on Sunday announced it will begin human trials next week on its coronavirus vaccine, Brilife. The vaccine has received all necessary approvals from the Health Ministry and the Helsinki Committee for medical experiments on humans.

“This is a day of hope for the citizens of Israel,” Defense Minister Benny Gantz said. “Just two months ago, I received the first bottle of the vaccine. Today, we already have 25,000 vaccine doses.”

1. Tory Grilley

January 12, 2021 at 7:20 am

Only wanna tell that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.

2. happiness

February 12, 2021 at 7:47 am

Many will show you the way once your cart has overturned.

3. pool removal

April 24, 2021 at 2:35 am

Communism is a cow of many well milked and badly fed.

4. Leopoldo Crail

May 10, 2021 at 11:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

5. Patrina Poletski

May 12, 2021 at 12:43 am

6. roll off dumpster rentals austin

May 16, 2021 at 1:10 am

Many have too much but none enough.

7. Johnathan Lefave

May 16, 2021 at 7:06 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/11/2041/

8. Svetlana Kjeldgaard

May 17, 2021 at 9:45 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

9. Reena Gitlin

May 17, 2021 at 7:52 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/12/touring-allegiant-airs-head-quarters-in-las-vegas/

10. Kendrick Spallone

May 19, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

11. Eldridge Aziz

May 20, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

12. Camilla Pourner

May 21, 2021 at 7:32 pm

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/07/passenger-on-flight-253-gets-award-for-brave-actions/

13. Jesus Start

May 23, 2021 at 6:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

14. Virgie Lavorini

May 28, 2021 at 7:29 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

15. Darcie Samperi

May 29, 2021 at 7:48 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

16. Ronna Colemon

May 30, 2021 at 8:36 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

17. Philip Hougham

May 30, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

18. Kori Aviles

June 13, 2021 at 11:07 am

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/01/fun-with-photos-answer-eastern-airlines-boeing-727-200/

19. san fernando valley og strain

June 20, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Not wine…men intoxicate themselves Not vice…men entice themselves.

20. svg og strain review

June 21, 2021 at 10:46 am

Every bird as it is reared and the lark for the bog.