Home Healthy Eating Hannaford introduces innovative way to teach kids about healthy eating – Hudson Valley 360

SCARBOROUGH, Maine — Hannaford Supermarkets introduced a new way for children to learn about the importance of health and wellness and the building blocks of healthy eating habits with the launch of the Hannaford Snack Pals website and app.

HannafordSnackPals.com is a new kid-friendly website featuring interactive games, activities, videos and recipes for the whole family. The Hannaford Snack Pals mobile app also includes a virtual scavenger hunt designed to introduce children to healthy eating habits in a fun and engaging manner.

The launch coincides with National Child Health Day, which is held annually on the first Monday in October in recognition of the care and guidance children need to grow strong and healthy.

Designed for children ages 5 to 10, Hannaford Snack Pals centers around a world of colorful fruit and vegetable characters, including Alicia Apple; Carlos Carrot; and Stanley Strawberry.

Each character’s personality is based on nutritional benefits associated with its fruit or vegetable moniker.

Activities offered on the website include an interactive matching game which allows children to assign a fruit or vegetable with its “super power” and downloadable coloring pages designed to familiarize kids with healthy ingredients.

The website also features more than 30 kid-friendly healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time. The quick and budget-friendly recipes include Fruit Salsa; Rainbow Pizza; Coconut Water Berry Popsicles; and Banana Bread Pancakes.

Hannaford Snack Pals grab-and-go healthy snack kits are available in Hannaford stores throughout New England and New York and through Hannaford To Go curbside pickup and delivery, as well as delivery via Instacart, at Hannaford.com.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

1. Ericka Fend

November 12, 2020 at 3:30 am

Yay google is my queen helped me to find this great web site! .

2. zortilo nrel

November 13, 2020 at 1:45 am

I got what you mean , regards for putting up.Woh I am pleased to find this website through google.

3. Obdulia Goforth

May 10, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

4. storno brzinol

May 15, 2021 at 1:58 pm

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

5. Cortez Dubicki

June 7, 2021 at 10:58 am

6. Raleigh Mosakowski

June 13, 2021 at 7:32 am

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/brazil-has-confirmed-the-air-france-flight-has-crashed/

7. Jesse Teroganesyan

June 15, 2021 at 8:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

8. Anderson Compeau

June 15, 2021 at 9:36 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

9. Davina Ludolph

June 21, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

10. Ike Besherse

August 9, 2021 at 1:33 am

Some people become unmotivated in the middle of their fitness journey (the most essential part) so here is a great article that explains how to push through those hardships https://fitprmomlife.com/2021/06/25/pushing-through-setbacks-on-your-fitness-journey/