Home Health Tips 9 tips for managing the mental health of your IT teams – CIO

9 tips for managing the mental health of your IT teams – CIO

As the coronavirus spread across the United States, leaders at software vendor Elastic became concerned about potential burnout of its employees. To mitigate issues that could impact the mental health of its staff, the company sped up its implementation of Ginger, a software platform that enables employees to quickly connect with a behavioral health coach or licensed therapist via text chat or live video.

In addition to onboarding Ginger a full quarter before planned, Elastic also increased promotion of information about its employee wellness and assistance programs and telehealth solutions on its corporate wiki, says Leah Sutton, senior vice president of global HR for Elastic, whose enterprise search products are used by Walmart, T-Mobile, Adobe and others.

Elastic is among thousands of enterprises fortifying support for employees’ mental health and wellness. Sixty percent of CIOs are putting mental health programs in place to support their staff, according to more than 4,200 IT leaders surveyed for the 2020 Harvey Nash/KPMG CIO Survey.

Risks to mental health

Even before the pandemic, one in five Americans grappled with a mental health condition in any given year, according to Forrester Research analyst Arielle Trzcinski. But the pandemic, which has killed over 200,000 people and crippled the economy in the U.S. alone, has sent stress levels soaring. Moreover, social unrest is mounting as a contentious 2020 Presidential election looms.

1. Erika Hashimoto

May 10, 2021 at 1:05 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

2. Frances Campfield

June 1, 2021 at 8:17 am

3. Stacey Popple

June 7, 2021 at 9:58 pm

4. Monty Saurer

June 11, 2021 at 1:55 pm

5. 7Bit Casino

July 10, 2021 at 5:03 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
    to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have
    some experience with something like this. Please
    let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I
    look forward to your new updates.

6. 21 Casino

July 10, 2021 at 6:54 am

I like it when individuals come together and share opinions.
    Great blog, keep it up!

7. 1xbet

July 11, 2021 at 6:54 am

Right now it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using
    on your blog?

8. slots

July 13, 2021 at 4:19 am

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

9. Trada Casino

July 15, 2021 at 5:48 am

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far.
    However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are
    you positive concerning the supply?

10. 카지노

July 16, 2021 at 3:51 am

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I may I wish to recommend you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to
    this article. I want to learn more things approximately it!

11. 솔레어카지노

July 17, 2021 at 4:36 pm

I’m not positive where you are getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was in search of this information for my mission.

12. 더킹카지노

July 18, 2021 at 7:24 am

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person’s blog link on your page
    at suitable place and other person will also do similar in support of you.