Home Health News N.Y. health network faces criminal investigation over COVID-19 vaccine – AOL

N.Y. health network faces criminal investigation over COVID-19 vaccine – AOL

December 27, 2020, 5:53 AM

(Reuters) – New York State Health officials said on Saturday they are investigating a Brooklyn-based healthcare provider on suspicion it violated state guidelines for distribution of COVID-19 vaccine.

ParCare Community Health Network “may have fraudulently obtained COVID-19 vaccine, transferred it to facilities in other parts of the state in violation of state guidelines and diverted it to members of the public – contrary to the state’s plan to administer it first to frontline healthcare workers, as well as nursing home residents and staffers,” state Health Commissioner Howard Zucker said in a statement.

“We take this very seriously and DOH will be assisting State Police in criminal investigation into this matter,” he added.

ParCare said it is cooperating with the state authorities. In a statement the company said it was striving “to provide critical healthcare services and administer COVID-19 vaccinations to those qualified to receive them under the New York State Department of Health’s guidelines, which includes frontline healthcare workers and first responders.”

It posted on its Facebook page on Tuesday photos of the Moderna vaccine, saying its centers had received the treatments that morning, five days after posting that it had “been authorized to distribute” the vaccine for people meeting certain criteria.

“ONE SMALL INJECTION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY!” it said.

(Reporting by Sabahatjahan Contractor in Bengaluru; Editing by William Mallard)

1. froleprotrem

February 6, 2021 at 8:38 pm

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!

2. stornobrzinol

May 15, 2021 at 12:20 pm

It¦s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

3. Arianne Fichera

June 9, 2021 at 7:28 am

4. Robbie Eisenmenger

June 12, 2021 at 8:12 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

5. Hunter Flakne

June 13, 2021 at 6:43 am

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/03/spring-break-airtran-lets-college-students-fly-stand-by-for-cheap/

6. Jed Barriga

June 13, 2021 at 9:22 pm

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/03/contest-qatar-airways-announces-100th-destination-with-100-free-tickets-for-you/