Home Health News German pilot traces massive syringe in recent flight to honor coronavirus vaccination campaign – Fox News

A pilot in Germany had some fun during a recent flight to honor the start of coronavirus vaccination campaign in Europe on Sunday.

Samy Kramer, 20, mapped out the route he would need to take to trace a giant 70 kilometer-long syringe in the sky. Using a Diamond DA-20 Katana, he flew some 200 kilometers near Lake Constance in southern Germany at about 5,000 feet in the air to remind people about the start of the COVID-19 campaign.

“There are still relatively many people opposing the vaccination and my action may be a reminder for them to think about the topic, to get things moving”, Kramer told Reuters TV on Sunday.

CORONAVIRUS BOARD GAME CREATED BY GERMAN SISTERS SELLS OUT: REPORT

He said his flight should be considered a direct call to be inoculated, but instead as a “sign of joy, because the aviation industry has been hit pretty hard by the pandemic.”

The syringe-shaped route showed up on internet site flightradar24.

A pilot in Germany traced a giant syringe in the air.
(flightradar24)

The European Union kicked off its COVID-19 vaccination campaign on Sunday.

The 27-nation bloc staged a coordinated rollout aimed at projecting a unified message that the shot was safe and Europe’s best chance to emerge from the pandemic.

Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz called the vaccine, which was developed in record time, a “game-changer.”

“We know that today is not the end of the pandemic, but it is the beginning of the victory,” he said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The vaccine developed by Germany’s BioNTech and American drugmaker Pfizer started arriving in super-cold containers at EU hospitals on Friday from a factory in Belgium. Each country was only getting a fraction of the doses needed — fewer than 10,000 in the first batches for some countries — with the bigger rollout expected in January when more vaccines become available. All those getting shots Sunday have to come back for a second dose in three weeks.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

1. frolep rotrem

January 26, 2021 at 1:59 am

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

2. frolep rotrem

February 3, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Generally I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.

3. Tempie Gleaton

May 10, 2021 at 11:29 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

4. Lindsay Sinistore

May 12, 2021 at 12:41 am

5. storno brzinol

May 13, 2021 at 9:53 pm

Well I really enjoyed reading it. This subject offered by you is very practical for good planning.

6. Bernadette Warton

May 16, 2021 at 7:04 pm

I don’t know about you all but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2008/10/get-2008-air-traffic-control-technology-in-2020/

7. Sandie Veloso

May 17, 2021 at 9:44 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

8. Scottie Bouges

May 17, 2021 at 7:48 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/airline-livery-of-the-week-presidential-air/

9. Luciano Fauteux

May 19, 2021 at 6:29 am

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/02/alaska-airlines-and-horizon-air-launch-paperless-boarding-passes-is-this-the-future/

10. Lindsay Birton

May 20, 2021 at 10:24 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

11. Kizzy Sikat

May 23, 2021 at 6:47 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

12. Buck Sibley

May 29, 2021 at 7:46 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

13. Carline Lussier

May 30, 2021 at 5:02 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

14. Lane Bertinetti

June 5, 2021 at 9:52 am

15. Vanessa Bodell

June 7, 2021 at 11:23 pm

16. Mac Brighton

June 12, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

17. Bambi Hembrey

June 13, 2021 at 10:01 am

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/11/united-airlines-to-have-two-retro-liveries/

18. Edgar Neese

June 18, 2021 at 3:42 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs