Home Health News Governor Jared Polis announces he's asking approval from CDPHE to move all Level Red counties to Level Orange Jan. 4 – KRDO

News

Colo. (KRDO) — Wednesday night, Governor Jared Polis issued a statement saying he is asking the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to move all counties at Level Red on the dial to Level Orange. If approved, this would take effect Monday, Jan. 4, 2021.

Gov. Polis said after reviewing the data, he saw that Colorado has been in a sustained decline for 13 days, and only 73% of ICU beds statewide are in use.

He thanked Coloradans for stepping up and making an effort to protect themselves and others. The governor encourages people to continue that safety-mentality through the New Year, to help to avoid another lockdown.

This change only applies to counties currently in Red, which includes El Paso County and Pueblo County.

Read the full statement below:

Throughout this pandemic, we have had to walk a difficult line between the public health crisis and the economic crisis….

Posted by Governor Jared Polis on Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Coronavirus / CovidRecovery / Health / Local News / State & Regional News

1. Elma Witfield

May 11, 2021 at 6:00 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

2. Eliza Brightharp

June 1, 2021 at 6:56 am

3. Wallace Lamanna

June 4, 2021 at 5:28 pm

4. Elmer Knotowicz

June 5, 2021 at 9:18 am

5. Leoma Lipps

June 12, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

6. Roland Howes

June 13, 2021 at 9:33 pm

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2008/08/emergency-landing-after-smoke-detected/

7. Artie Schurer

June 15, 2021 at 10:06 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

8. Valentin Kulig

June 21, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

9. Zelma Pattison