Home Health News First case of highly-contagious COVID-19 variant from U.K. discovered in Georgia – WSB Atlanta

28 second read

“Preliminary epidemiologic information suggests that this variant is significantly more contagious than the SARS-CoV-2 virus. So far, there is no evidence that the B.1.1.7 variant causes more severe illness or increased risk of death,” officials said.

1. Ivory Eberspacher

January 12, 2021 at 4:38 am

Thanks lots because of this hassle-free internet site. i like actively playing transformice display game.

2. design

April 10, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could
    I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way?
    I have a venture that I am just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such
    information.

3. Vincenzo Cannady

May 11, 2021 at 9:13 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

4. Ronnie Shiu