Home Health News 1 person dead from Covid-19 in El Paso, 301 new cases – KVIA El Paso

1 person dead from Covid-19 in El Paso, 301 new cases – KVIA El Paso

El Paso

EL PASO, Texas – A woman in her 40s with underlying health conditions is the latest El Pasoan to die from Covid-19, El Paso health officials said Sunday.

Health officials reported one new death and 301 new cases. They also reported seven additional “delayed” positive results.

The positive cases come from tests conducted over five weeks.

The total death toll in El Paso County is now 1,513.

Health officials are reporting there are now 34,994 active cases and 66,099 people have recovered.

Hospitalizations were up slightly from 420 to 421. Of those, 165 are in intensive care and 115 are on ventilators.

Coronavirus / Health / News / Top Stories

1. Boris Argento

January 12, 2021 at 3:05 am

There are incredibly a great deal of details like that to think about. This is a excellent point to start up. I provide you with the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you can find questions much like the one you start up where biggest thing will probably be doing work in honest good faith. I don?t determine if recommendations have emerged around things like that, but Most likely that a job is clearly referred to as a fair game. Both girls and boys glance at the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, throughout their lives.

2. Augusta Halk

May 10, 2021 at 11:16 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

3. Adela Loerzel

May 12, 2021 at 12:37 am

4. Harold Skender

May 17, 2021 at 9:41 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

5. Sammy Hawn

May 19, 2021 at 6:26 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/01/classic-video-pan-am-introduces-jet-service-with-the-boeing-707/

6. Brandi Capriola

May 19, 2021 at 11:29 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

7. Curtis Eckman

May 20, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

8. Ramiro Mahlman

May 28, 2021 at 7:25 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

9. Freddy Accardo

May 30, 2021 at 8:31 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

10. Zachery Godfray

June 3, 2021 at 1:59 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

11. Robbie Bemo

June 4, 2021 at 7:12 am

12. Irving Banta

June 11, 2021 at 2:20 pm

13. Elliot Fracchia

June 14, 2021 at 4:11 am

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/photo-of-boeings-first-747-8-intercontinental-in-a-shocking-livery/