Home Healthy Eating Slip Up On Your Healthy Eating Plan? Weight Loss Expert Says Don't Panic – KNSI Radio

Jennifer Lewerenz | Jan 11, 2021 AT 12:43 pm

Click to Enlarge
Photo: Unsplash

(KNSI) – It’s Monday. Did you slip up on your healthy eating plan over the weekend? Weight loss counselor Tabetha Temperley with Livea Weight Control Centers says to look at your healthy eating plan meal by meal.

“If you do have that slip up, you know, just think about it in this in the sense of it’s one meal at a time is one day at a time, it’s one minute at a time. If you eat six times a day, and there are seven days a week, that’s 42 meals that you’re eating each week. So if three of your meals weren’t so great, that means that you still had 39 really great meals.”

Temperley says to focus on the positives and not the negatives.

“I think that that is something that we tend to forget about is that we think an all or nothing mindset. And what we should think more so about is, How was my week overall? I think we just need to think that because there are so many meals, we forget about those really good ones. And we just focus on the negative ones. And I think that’s something too as we go into more of a negative mindset versus a positive mindset.”

She says to celebrate the small wins, but instead of a food treat, save up for a new shirt or smaller pair of pants.

______

Temperley holds a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in sports and exercise psychology from Minnesota State University Mankato.

1. Eloy Acosto

May 10, 2021 at 2:37 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

2. Jacob Lomay

June 5, 2021 at 11:57 am

3. Warren Dinehart

June 7, 2021 at 10:53 am

4. Rosina Palms

June 12, 2021 at 10:43 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

5. Rufus Raden

June 13, 2021 at 9:10 am

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/11/senator-pushes-bill-to-allow-airlines-to-listen-to-cockpit-conversations/

6. Milda Dutile

June 21, 2021 at 11:32 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs