Home Body Transformation Eddie Hall shows off incredible 36kg body transformation as he gets ready for Hafthor Bjornsson in ‘the h – talkSPORT.com

Eddie Hall showed off his incredible body transformation ahead of his boxing clash with Hafthor Bjornsson later this year.

The two former World’s Strongest Men have been exchanging a war of words for some time and are preparing to settle their differences in the ring with their fight slated for September.

The two men will clash in Las Vegas

Hall has been in training for the bout with ‘The Mountain’ from Game of Thrones and has dropped a serious amount of weight.

In a post on Instagram, ‘The Beast’ posted a side by side image of how he looked in 2017 when he was crowned World’s Strongest Man and how he looks now.

Back in 2017, Hall tipped the scales at 197kg but now is a much leaner figure at 161kg, a difference of 36kg.
Speaking previously about his weight loss Hall said: “Cardio training for big guys is unique, you have to adapt it so that you don’t lose muscle and you don’t tire out.

“Using methods to not only improve your cardiovascular system but also help your body to recover after weight sessions by shifting lactic acid, helping the tendons, ligaments and muscles to repair.”

Though he has still revamped his diet, he still is consuming around 7,000 calories a day and still has a number of months before he steps into the ring.

The feud with his opponent started when Hall won the 2017 World’s Strongest Man as Bjornsson accused the Brit of cheating during the Viking Press.

However, video evidence uploaded to Hall’s YouTube channel appeared to dismiss the Icelander’s claims.

Now, the pair will come to blows inside a boxing ring in Las Vegas.

Hall said: “I’m training for this fight like I trained to be the strongest man in the world, no stone unturned and anyone in my way is getting milled down.

Hafthor Bjornsson (‘The Mountain’ from Game of Thrones) broke the world deadlift record last year

Rogue Fitness (youTube)

“With the experience MTK Global [the official boxing advisers to organisers Core Sports] brings to the table, this event will be even better than it was going to be.

“As for the fight itself, I have zero doubt in my mind that cry baby Thor is getting folded in half and sent packing back to Iceland.”

Bjornsson, who is well known for playing ‘The Mountain’ in Game of Thrones, added: “I’m very excited with MTK Global’s involvement as this is something I’ve been taking very seriously and I want others to know how serious this fight will be.

“I’ve been extremely focused and dedicated in my training as always and I am looking forward to getting in that ring.”

1. sex offender search

April 26, 2021 at 5:53 am

A great post without any doubt.

2. Trey Garica

May 11, 2021 at 5:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

3. Yolando Dhamer

May 12, 2021 at 8:00 am

4. Damion Diederich

May 16, 2021 at 8:55 pm

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/12/airline-livery-of-the-week-v-australia/

5. Miles Fronick

May 17, 2021 at 11:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

6. Echo Ajani

May 18, 2021 at 6:53 am

I don’t know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/11/video-american-airlines-commercial-1972-introducing-the-luxury-liner-fleet/

7. Genevieve Beppu

May 19, 2021 at 8:41 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/05/hanging-out-at-general-aviation-day-in-everett-wa/

8. Jeramy Streets

May 21, 2021 at 12:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

9. Lyndia Haverstock

May 22, 2021 at 6:24 am

I don’t know about you guys but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/03/happy-st-patricks-day/

10. cho thuê phòng họp

May 22, 2021 at 2:21 pm

Whats up very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to find a lot of useful information right here in the post, we want work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

11. Celina Ogzewalla

May 23, 2021 at 8:18 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

12. Shin Graybeal

May 29, 2021 at 9:36 am

13. Chadwick Garsia

May 31, 2021 at 9:08 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

14. Del Buhrke

June 13, 2021 at 2:00 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

15. #gypsy king

June 16, 2021 at 2:34 pm

Nice i really enjoyed reading your blogs. Keep on posting. Thanks