Home Diet Plan This Samsung refrigerator suggests cooking recipes, plans your diet and even does grocery shopping – Entrepreneur

Plus, the tech firm’s smart fridge syncs with other appliances to send cooking instructions.

January
14, 2021

2 min read

This article was translated from our Spanish edition using AI technologies. Errors may exist due to this process.

Technological advances have made smart devices increasingly integrated into our daily lives. Such is the case ‘Family Hub’ , Samsung’s new refrigerator, which includes software capable of interacting with other appliances , recommending cooking recipes and even designing nutritional plans .

The company presented its smart refrigerator on Tuesday at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2021 . This includes a screen to access the ‘SmartThings Cooking’ application , which proposes personalized recipes “based on customer tastes and preferences,” said John Herrington, Samsung vice president and general manager of home appliances, in a statement.

Thus, the refrigerator can plan the weekly feeding of the family “in a more efficient way” , added the executive of the brand.

“Each recipe is designed to guide you through the simplified cooking process, timing and explaining each step like a cooking class at home,” the company said in the same statement.

Credit: Samsung.com

Using the Whisk network of artificial intelligence , the software can also make your purchases directly on store platforms such as Walmart and Amazon Fresh . The app analyzes what is inside the fridge and adds the missing ingredients to the shopping cart , to order them at home .

“Families around the world embraced smarter cooking and optimized meal planning with the Samsung ‘Family Hub’ refrigerator ,” Herrington said.

This 2021, the CES digital innovation fair was held virtually and not in Las Vegas, Nevada, as in previous years. All conferences can be followed live from their official website , upon registration.

1. Jen Draffen

May 11, 2021 at 6:45 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

2. Carletta Risse

May 12, 2021 at 10:47 am

3. A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of analysis on this. And he in truth purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more particulars? It’s extremely useful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!

4. Hettie Bellfleur

June 4, 2021 at 10:29 am

5. Vinnie Tichi

June 5, 2021 at 5:03 am

6. Raleigh Frommer

June 9, 2021 at 6:36 am

7. Ryan Comings

June 12, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

8. Bunny Cravatta

June 13, 2021 at 8:55 am

I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/photo-boeing-747-8-intercontinental-all-wrapped-up/

9. https://shiatsu-web.com

August 2, 2021 at 8:14 am

Best view i have ever seen !