Home Body Transformation Fernando Torres linked with WWE Royal Rumble appearance after ex-Chelsea striker’s stunning body t – The Sun

FERNANDO TORRES’ amazing body transformation is so extreme even WWE couldn’t resist making a comment.

The former Liverpool ace put his El Nino nickname to shame by bulking up after hanging up his boots.

Fernando Torres showed off his new ripped figure

But the world only took notice after announcing his sponsorship partnership with a Southeast Asian casino website.

Torres, 36, has also just been unveiled as the new Atletico Madrid B boss following a coaching role at the side.

So it is unlikely he’ll take up a potential offer from the WWE.

After BT Sport Twitter saw the pic of Torres’ muscles bulging, they wrote: “‘El Nino’ looks like he’s ready for the Royal Rumble.

“Fernando Torres getting in shape for January 31st.”

That is when the sporting organisation hosts the world famous Royal Rumble.

Obviously the chances of that happening are slim to none but it wouldn’t be the first time a sporting personality shows up at a WWE event.

The Spaniard was jokingly invited to WWE
The Spaniard was jokingly invited to WWE
Tyson Fury made a WWE appearance in November 2019
Tyson Fury made a WWE appearance in November 2019
Wayne Rooney hilariously slapped Wade Barrett in Manchester
Wayne Rooney hilariously slapped Wade Barrett in Manchester

New Derby boss Wayne Rooney once squared up with wrestler Wade Barrett at an event in Manchester in 2015.

And heavyweight superstar Tyson Fury fought Braun Strowman in Saudi Arabia in 2019.

The Gypsy King even won on his debut after KO’ing his opponent with a huge punch at Crown Jewel.

Fernando Torres shows off hench new physique as ex-Chelsea and Liverpool star undergoes incredible body transformation

1. Adrianna Ketchum

March 6, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Interested in more information. How can I reach you? I love sucking dick btw hmu

2. Kevin Welzel

May 11, 2021 at 10:02 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

3. Talisha Hunton

May 12, 2021 at 9:11 am

4. Ula Opalicki

May 17, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

5. Lacy Tangren

May 19, 2021 at 9:32 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/08/video-see-a-boeing-747-8-put-together/

6. Fermin Mclaughin

May 20, 2021 at 8:34 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

7. Denny Keisler

May 22, 2021 at 7:02 am

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/create-the-winning-timbers-livery-for-alaska-airlines-and-have-it-painted-on-a-plane/

8. Darrel Lauster

May 23, 2021 at 8:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

9. Kathleen Wiedeman

May 28, 2021 at 9:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs