Home Body Transformation Tiffany Haddish, 41, Shows Off 30-Day Transformation And Her Bod Is 🔥 – Women's Health

• Tiffany Haddish has been posting on Instagram about her 30-day body transformation.
  • Tiffany told People back in December that she’s lost 40 pounds during the pandemic.
  • And after three weeks of her fitness challenge, she said she lost 10 more.

Tiffany Haddish has been keeping fans updated on Instagram about her 30-day body transformation. And now, she’s here to show off the results.

“Before my 30day transformation and after,” the Like A Boss star wrote in the caption. “Now #SHEREADY to build Muscle and Maybe shave my armpits.”

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Plenty of fans were there to cheer Tiffany on. “Beast mode!” one wrote. “Yassssss u did that 🔥🔥⚡️❤️,” another said.

Tiffany told People back in December that she’s lost 40 pounds during the pandemic. And, after three weeks of her fitness challenge, she said she lost 10 more.

“I’m very skinny, it’s going good,” she said at the time. “I don’t really want to lose any more weight. I want to now just sculpt it all, sculpt off the fat so I can get to the muscle. The goal is to have abs by New Year’s Day! We’ll see.”

Tiffany shared on Instagram in late November that she “definitely” gained a little of her quarantine weight loss back. “I’m going to tell myself it’s water weight. It’s a lot of water. I’ve been drinking a lot of water,” she joked. So, she decided to do the 30-day transformation.

After three days on the program, Tiffany shared this update: “ I think I see ABS and my Bra getting lose.”

Tiffany worked hard to get results: She told People that she exercised every day on the program for between 15 minutes to two hours and that she ate “way more vegetables” than usual.

This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Clearly, she’s thrilled with the results. Congrats, Tiffany!

Korin Miller is a freelance writer specializing in general wellness, sexual health and relationships, and lifestyle trends, with work appearing in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Self, Glamour, and more.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

1. Brentbiort

January 23, 2021 at 5:43 am

May I just say what a comfort to uncover a person that actually understands what they’re discussing on the internet. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

2. Colton Guelespe

May 11, 2021 at 3:02 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

3. Jennette Wietzel

May 12, 2021 at 10:27 am

4. Elda Aste

May 16, 2021 at 11:13 pm

I don’t know about you people but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/04/spirit-airlines-installs-pre-reclined-seats-on-new-airbus-a320s/

5. Hung Revay

May 18, 2021 at 8:35 am

I don’t know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/06/american-airlines-tests-nextgen-technology-on-trans-atlantic-flight/

6. Devon Sappington

May 21, 2021 at 7:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

7. Derrick Jovel

May 23, 2021 at 9:30 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

8. Man Maiolo

May 28, 2021 at 10:20 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

9. Earnest Bullara

May 29, 2021 at 11:00 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

10. Melany Mielkie

May 30, 2021 at 11:48 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

11. Selina Schwindt

May 31, 2021 at 10:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

12. Shoshana Leyh

June 3, 2021 at 5:00 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

13. Bennie Duckey