Home Health News Vaccine registration now open for Vermonters 75 and older – WCAX

Vaccine registration now open for Vermonters 75 and older – WCAX

MONTPELIER, Vt. (WCAX) – Registration for the COVID-19 vaccine is now open for Vermonters 75 and older.

You can register for the vaccine at this link. Starting at noon on Monday, you can also call 855-722-7878 to make an appointment. Going forward, the call center will be open Monday-Friday, 8:15 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. About 400 call-takers will be available to take phone reservations.

When you make an appointment, you’ll be asked for your name, date of birth, a few medical questions like whether you’ve recently had another vaccine, and your insurance information, although insurance is not required.

The first appointments will begin this Wednesday.

A receptionist will check you in, someone will give you a shot, then you hang out for 15 minutes of observation, and then you can leave. It’s important to make it to your appointment because if you don’t, your dose may spoil.

An appointment to get the second dose of the vaccine will be made after you get your first shot.

Relatives and friends of older Vermonters who are eligible for a vaccine are urged to offer to help register them online.

The state plans to have 54 vaccine sites in 39 towns across Vermont. Officials urge people to register for an appointment at a site close to their homes.

Copyright 2021 WCAX. All rights reserved.

1. Lorena A Henes

January 25, 2021 at 7:43 pm

I would like to register for a covid-19 vaccine
    I am 82 and live in chittenden county

• Lorena A Henes

January 25, 2021 at 7:52 pm

please give me a time + Location

2. Lorena A Henes

January 25, 2021 at 7:47 pm

when and where are vaccines available in Chittenden County?

3. Lorena A Henes

January 25, 2021 at 7:55 pm

please connect me to registeration

4. Lorena A Henes

January 25, 2021 at 7:57 pm

available dates

5. Lorena A Henes

January 25, 2021 at 7:59 pm

appointment request

6. cheap flights

January 31, 2021 at 8:09 am

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it
    is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may just I wish to recommend you few interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to learn more issues about it!

7. cheap flights

February 1, 2021 at 6:35 am

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole
    thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.

Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

8. cheap flights

February 2, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

9. http://tinyurl.com/y2648mec

February 3, 2021 at 5:27 am

I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am
    a user of net so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

10. tinyurl.com

February 3, 2021 at 12:15 pm

It’s the best time to make some plans for
    the longer term and it’s time to be happy.

I’ve learn this put up and if I may just I want to recommend
    you some fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next
    articles regarding this article. I wish to read even more issues
    about it!

11. tinyurl.com

February 12, 2021 at 1:04 am

I’m excited to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you book-marked to
    check out new things on your blog.