Home Healthy Eating Personalize Your Plate for National Nutrition Month – USDA.gov

Personalize Your Plate for National Nutrition Month – USDA.gov

Posted by Nutrition.gov Staff, National Agricultural Library in

Research and Science

Mar 01, 2021

Eat healthy at every age and life stage using resources from Nutrition.gov. Photo credit: Adobe Stock

Happy National Nutrition Month®! No matter what your age or life stage, Nutrition.gov has resources to help you personalize your plate with healthy choices. Build a healthy diet that meets your unique needs and preferences with these three tips:

1. Know how your nutrition needs change over time. Eat healthy at every life stage with Nutrition.gov’s Nutrition by Age resources. Find resources for eating during pregnancy, feeding an infant, cooking for young children or teens, taking steps for healthy aging, and more. You and your loved ones can meet nutritional needs to help you feel your best during every stage of life.
  2. Incorporate cultural foods and customs. Traditional foods, flavors, and cuisines offer a variety of healthy choices. Learn how to prepare them in healthful ways with recipes and tips on our Culture and Food page.
  3. Choose the right eating plan for your health. Our Healthy Eating page provides basic resources to help you get started. Be sure to consult with your healthcare provider for suggestions on what diet changes would be helpful for maintaining health and preventing disease.

Did you know? Nutrition.gov also has a variety of healthy recipes to meet your personal preferences. You can discover even more resources to help you on your healthy eating journey by following us on Twitter or signing up for our Food and Nutrition Updates e-newsletter.

Category/Topic:
Research and Science

You May Also Like

Write a Response

1. zortilonrel

March 22, 2021 at 12:40 am

I’m still learning from you, as I’m improving myself. I definitely love reading all that is written on your site.Keep the aarticles coming. I enjoyed it!

2. elementor tutorial 2021

May 7, 2021 at 3:47 pm

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

3. wordpress tutorial for beginners

May 7, 2021 at 7:38 pm

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this.

4. storno brzinol

May 16, 2021 at 9:13 am

naturally like your web-site but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality however I’ll definitely come again again.

5. Europa-Road

May 24, 2021 at 3:21 am

Glad to be one of several visitors on this amazing website : D.

6. Eric Cruce

June 4, 2021 at 1:00 pm

7. cbd

June 13, 2021 at 4:01 pm

Can I simply say what a reduction to seek out someone who really knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know methods to bring a problem to mild and make it important. Extra folks need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more widespread because you positively have the gift.