Home Body Transformation 'Spider-Man' Star Tom Holland Showed Off His Body Transformation for 'No Way Home' – Yahoo Lifestyle

From Men’s Health

Spider-Man: No Way Home‘s Tom Holland has revealed his body transformation as he films the third Peter Parker solo movie.

On his Instagram Stories, the actor posed shirtless with his personal trainer Duffy Gaver after their last session together.

Tom captioned the pic: “I never post shit like this but it’s our last day so f**k it. Thank you @duffygaver for making everything about this job better. Love you pal.”

Photo credit: tomholland2013 - Instagram

Photo credit: tomholland2013 – Instagram

Earlier this month, Tom revealed his plans to take a break from acting after No Way Home.

“I’m gonna take a break. I’m gonna go home and just enjoy some time, you know – it’s the first time since I signed on to Spider-Man that I don’t have a contract with someone,” he told USA Today‘s Entertain This.

“I might go skiing, because that’s something I’ve not really been allowed to do, because it’s obviously a dangerous sport and I have to make sure that I’m fit and healthy and ready to work.

Photo credit: Marvel StudiosPhoto credit: Marvel Studios

Photo credit: Marvel Studios

“I’m just gonna go home and see where the wind takes me.”

Tom’s most recent release is Cherry, which reunites the star with Avengers directors the Russo Brothers, and you can read Digital Spy’s three-star review right here.

He’ll also be seen next year in the long-awaited Uncharted movie, where he plays treasure hunter Nathan Drake.

Spider-Man: Far From Home is available now on DVD, Blu-ray and digital download. Spider-Man: No Way Home has a December 17, 2021 release date.

You Might Also Like

1. Linsey Ainsley

May 10, 2021 at 10:06 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

2. Aubrey Sibayan

May 12, 2021 at 6:57 am

3. Orlando Finfrock

May 16, 2021 at 8:18 pm

I don’t know about you people but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/10/video-sikorsky-x2-helicopter-reaches-260kts/

4. Coleman Grodi

May 18, 2021 at 2:32 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/02/boeing-rolls-out-1000th-boeing-767-celebrate-good-times/

5. Kelsie Foshie

May 19, 2021 at 7:57 am

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2008/12/sleeping-on-this-job-isnt-a-laughing-matter/

6. Jaimee Delozier

May 20, 2021 at 6:54 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

7. Eddy Derosa

May 20, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

8. Verena Giel

May 21, 2021 at 8:43 pm

I don’t know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don’t know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/05/allegiant-air-is-looking-at-charging-for-carry-on-bags-2/

9. thuê phòng hội thảo

May 22, 2021 at 2:20 pm

I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

10. Gilbert Bourgeault

May 23, 2021 at 7:48 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

11. Danny Ficke

May 30, 2021 at 9:47 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

12. Maurine Garafano

May 31, 2021 at 8:29 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

13. Rosalee Lineman

June 1, 2021 at 5:16 am

14. Bob Sevcik

June 3, 2021 at 3:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

15. Suellen Shannon

June 9, 2021 at 12:17 pm

You are a great writer thank you. I love sucking dick btw hmu

16. Meda Lucek